#01 "Cut khub~~!"

"Okay

"Okay... keep going... keep going... good... that's good... aim higher! Slooowwly.. higher... higher.. moooorreee aaannnddddd CUT!"

P'Aof jumped from his seat & hi-fived Oum who was still smiling ear to ear with a poorly hidden blush on her cheeks. He laughed and then danced to unheard music between his assistant and the dual monitors."That was really nice!", he thought to himself. Only then, he realised that a small, black, mobile phone-shaped device on the folded table was looking back at him, angrily, as if it was about to jump & knock his forehead with its antenna.

"Wuiih!"

P'Aof gasped. He quickly grabbed the device and brought its flat head near his lips while pressing the switch button with his thumb.

"Cut khuuuubbb!"

His voice transferred through the wireless radio.

"Okay khub! We'll take that, na?"

He said & proceeded to gather his small sky blue notes on the table; 'PETE-KAO' on its cover.

He was about to put down the radio when the small red flashlight blinked at him, meant that the person on the other end was still waiting for his order. The confusion was clear on his face. He turned 180° in the speed of light, half bending down now looking at the dual monitors. It was so fast that Oum who was busy jotting down something on her notes flinched, looking at him wide-eyed, despite her already wide eyes.

"Did he break his neck?"

P'Aof's head moved left and right, checking each of the monitors. The left one was showing the intentionally darkened room, captured with a wide-angle camera. The right one was connected to the NG camera, closely showing side profiles of two young, handsome, half-naked actors, on a bed at the centre of the room.

 The right one was connected to the NG camera, closely showing side profiles of two young, handsome, half-naked actors, on a bed at the centre of the room