The Unfortunate Meeting (ch - 17)

[This is Giyu's Narration everyone, this is one long boring chapter so WARNING! I guess?]

After my forefathers learnt the possibility of Muzan Kibutsuji having offsprings by the Kamado bloodline, the demon slayers instigated the protection of the family and tried their best to keep them from civilization.

Growing up in the Kamado household, tanjirou-sama just four years younger than me we were closer than any of the kids in that household.

We've grew up together and did things together at that time but then suddenly their father died from sickness. Tanjirou-sama changed into someone else, someone who have no choice but to mature immediately and be the father to his younger sisters and brother's couldn't have.

When I heard that only one of the Kamado children would be born as an omega, thus making that one person the target of Muzan Kibutsuji. I have my hopes that it can't be Tanjirou-sama, but fate denied my hopes for that only child was Tanjirou-sama. The only omega who was fated to be muzan's wife and who would bare him children, the thought of him violating tanjirou-sama's body disgust me.

Out of desperation, I wanted to become a demon Slayer immediately, someone who could protect tanjirou-sama from him. And so at the age of 12 I left the household and promised tanjirou-sama who was then 8 to be back as soon as possible.

Training was hard, but with the thought of coming home to tanjirou-sama and keeping my promise to him that I would definitely come back for him I made it to the selection in just 2 years of training.

After passing the selection I then decided to stay for a while under the demon Slayer headquarters to train more, knowing that even Hashiras the highest rank of demon Slayer Corps are only capable of fighting the uppermoons the known highest rank of the demons.

2 years have passed and finally I became one of the Hashira's, holding on to the promise we made I rushed back to where the Kamado family was kept hidden.

But the welcome was overwhelming, the mansion was destroyed. Not one pillar standing, and all the rubbles burried by the tall grass and veins.

Then I learned the incident happened two years ago, should I have returned to them at that time I could have protected tanjirou-sama atleast. But I didn't came back, I didn't keep my promise of returning immediately.

Three years have passed and with those three years, I never stopped looking for them hoping that maybe they fled somewhere safely.

Day by day, I trained harder; punishing my self as I kept on looking for them, never giving up on the thought of them being alive.

But when God have finally gave me the chance to protect them once again, this time promising to never leave again. I rushed to that said location, by the mountains in the north. There lived a family of 7, a single mother with 6 of her children.

Then again, denied by fate. I arrived a day late, 6 bodies were buried to the ground just outside their little house.

Bodies of Kie-san, Nezuko, Takeo, Hanako, Shigeru and Rokuta were found but not of tanjirou-sama. Knowing that tanjirou-sama has been taken as hostage after killing his whole family just made me even disgusted of Muzan.

And so my desperate search began, not one stone left unturned. I kept on hunting lower moons and gaining information but it was no use, just a mention of information about muzan they would immediately dissolve.

A disgusting curse made and perfected by muzan himself. He's nothing but a ruthless demon, who would just use tanjirou-sama as a breeding instrument for his satisfaction and goals.