The Unquenchable Thirst (ch - 11.5)

[this still have it's WARNING!!!, this will be the part two since I can't really put it on together for that first chapter. Please bear with the grammars and stuff and don't forget to comment tho]

We did it over and over again that I couldn't count how many times it has been, but that whole time we forget about everything and that was all we needed.

He was the second person I was so afraid to loose, the reason that I badly wanted their blood on my offspring was simply to produce my own and eventually rule everything as what it always have been. But she just came through me like a wrecking ball, Changing everything and eventually changing me.

I was never afraid of loosing some mere human but she changed me in those two years and I suddenly wanted to be with her

When they took her from me I searched everywhere hoping she would be reincarnated into someone eventually in their bloodline. And then I found him, it was as if the world offered him to me. And just few days ago, I almost lost him.

"What do I need to offer to the world to not to loose you?" I whispered kissing his forehead.

"Mmhh, nothing" he replied in a raspy voice

"I'm just gonna go shower" I chuckled kissing him on the lips and then slowly jumped out of bed.

"Okaay~" he replied

When I entered the bathroom, it came crashing to me like rain. It was as if the incident happened just yesterday, a second late and I wouldn't be able to see him.

Muzan turned on the shower without looking at the temperature, but it didn't bother him. He just stood there for minutes with both of his hands extended to the walls.

His fist formed remembering what happened that night and the sight of tanjirou silently crying, trying to contain his cries.

"You still haven't bite me" tanjirou's voice awakened muzan's senses and he felt his warm hands crawled up to his chest hugging him from behind.

"I think I need a shower too" he faintly smiled after moving infront of muzan inbetween his arms.

He softly kissed muzan who was just looking him in the eyes,

"You have me and that's all that matters, I don't want to loose you over something that happened" tanjirou assured him while rubbing his arms.
"I don't want to" he repeated

"You're not going out of my sight ever again" muzan finally moved and this time lifting tanjirou up and kissing him roughly

"I don't think you can stop me from here on" muzan whispered realizing the medicine just lost it's effects.

"I'm not stopping you, I don't think I'm ever gonna stop you" tanjirou seducingly whispered claiming muzan's mouth.

I was wrong to think that an Alpha's heat would be risky, an omega on heat is a much worst scenario. I silently laughed at that thought and continued claiming tanjirou's mouth.

"My life, just yearns for you- and I would give anything up for you" I whispered immediately thrusting nto him.

"Ahhh! You can't just do that" he breathlessly stated in disbelief at what I  had done

With both of his hand intertwined on my nape, I thrusted into him faster and a bit rougher this time and all he did was moan at everything I was doing to him.

"I can-" I replied pulling out of him and turning him towards the wall.
I positioned him facing towards the wall, I held unto his hips and without a warning I thrusted back inside. This time I put all my strength on his hips, moving them along with me then I felt his walls got tigther I knew he was coming and so am I.