No More Secrets (ch - 12)

The days went on and muzan and tanjirou was still not talking, for some reason it didn't bother them.

They kept on their schedules as usual, eating, sleeping and doing things together and even going to the garden has become a little tradition before going to sleep.

I walked inside the room and he's already sleeping, loosening my tie I sat beside him. Started caressing his cheeks and shoving his hair that covers his face, atleast he's fast asleep and not having nightmares anymore.

We didn't talk for days but when he falls asleep he always looks for me and then sleeps on my chest, embracing me tigthly as if I'm gonna leave him.
Then the nightmares came and I would wake up to him sobbing and silently crying, and I would just rub his back and he'll fall asleep eventually.

It's been weeks and his skin still have some swollen spots from the night that we had our heat.

However, the wound from that incident was slowly fading but I can never say the same thing would happen to the wound that is in his heart; no, in our hearts.

I softly pulled the sheets up to his shoulders and slowly headed back to the couch facing the window, we've been through many things and all of those were warning to keep him apart from me.

"Muzan-sama"

It was kokushibo's voice so I immediately went out of the room to hear his report. We talked about the matters I have assigned to him and he reported what he did for the last couple of days before leaving.

"Find it" I commanded him just before he turned the knob.

"Find it, as fast as you can-"
"No, find it now" I insisted with a threatening voice directed at him.

"Muzan-sama I don't mean no harm but what if you should just tell him?" He whispered without turning around

Muzan appeared immediately in front of kokushibo slamming his hands to the door in front of him. Kokushibo could feel the tension rising up but he tried keeping his calm, kneeling and not looking up to muzan.

"Should I just kill you here then?" Muzan growled at kokushibo while burying his nails on the hardwood doors.
"I'm sorry muzan-sama. I will find it tonight" kokushibo muttered

Muzan opened the door himself showing kokushibo out of the room then slowly shutting the doors, fully aware that tanjirou was sleeping.

I was heading back to the room when the door swung open spitting out tanjirou with tears in his eyes, clenching his chest.

"I- hah... Where" he stuttered
I immediately embraced him, rubbing his back and planting soft kisses on top of his head.
"It's alright, I- I'm here" I whispered

I swiftly lifted him up, guiding both of his arms to my neck and his legs on my hips I kept support on his back as I slowly sat him down to the bed. I tucked him inside the sheets, and kissed his forehead.

"Don't leave m-"
"I will never leave you" I cut him off before he could finish sentence. I hold on to his hands, kissing them softly.

"We are fine, right?" Asking me with that kind of look that something is wrong.

"Of course we are, you don't think so?" I repied slowly laying beside him and pulling him for a hug.

"It's been 3 weeks and..." His voice trailed off

"And we... I- I mean you haven't touched me"he whispered burrying his face on my side

"You want me to?-" asking

"No- noo that's not what I meant- I um-" he immediately cut me off with his face all red, realising I was looking straight in his eyes he burried his face once again.