His Secrets 2 (ch - 8.5 )

Muzan slowly walks towards the bed, his hands still crossed he sighed and sat on the bed looking only at tanjirou hiding on the sheets.

"What?" Tanjirou asked still not moving an inch, covering his nose and down.

"What?, Shouldn't you be the one explaining?" Muzan replied looking away from tanjirou.

"I guess I need to go, you can go down for breakfast after you take a bath" he  stood up from the bed and was close to walking away but,

Tanjirou quickly removed the sheets and hug muzan from behind kneeling on the bed before he was able to walk away.

"I'm sorry" they both said in unison. Muzan tried to turn around but tanjirou held firmly and burried his face on his back and started sobbing,

"I- I'm sorry, I knew you weren't the one responsible for their death but I blamed you - because you were the same... demons." He confessed sobbing in between his words.

"I- I knew you wouldn't hurt me purposely but I was afraid - you changed into someone else and I -
I runaway from you" he explained slurring on his words and still sobbing on muzan's back.

"I'm- I'm sorry" tanjirou endlessly cried saying the words over and over again.

Muzan clicked his tounge and grab tanjirou's hands, escaping from his tight embrace he turned around  and kneeled on one knee.

Muzan locked eyes with tanjirou slowly leaning his head forward. He closed his eyes and tanjirou did so, he continued sobbing

Not one word was spoken, just tanjirou's sobbing and muzan's raspy breathing were heard on that room.

And that was what they needed, they know they don't need words to reconcile.

Muzan slowly moved his lips towards tanjirou's forehead, where he softly planted a kiss and then moving unto his lips. But before he could kiss him in the lips tanjirou backed away and softly pushed muzan on the chest.

"I don't want to kiss you" Tanjirou softly whispered

"Is that okay?" He added asking for muzan's approval.

"Well, I need a good reason" muzan replied still on his knees and looking straight at tanjirou trying to capture his eyes to look back at him.

"I - you " he stuttered, muzan patiently waited for him to finish his sentence

"You have a beautiful family, and I don't want to destroy that" he said looking down at his fingers playing with it.

"What? Hahahaha" muzan chuckled at tanjirou's innocent statement

"What are you laughing at?" Tanjirou hissed at him

"Well hmmm..."
"One, you're awfully jealous"
"Two, you're worrying about such small matters" muzan blurtted out.

"I'm not jealous and I'm just stating the truth, you've been married for years now" tanjirou answered still not looking at muzan

Muzan slowly crawled to the bed and got closer to tanjirou, he held unto tanjirou's hands and whispered "look at me"

Tanjirou never moved an inch, his eyes were fixed on his hands being held tight by muzan.

Muzan slowly brought tanjirou's hands on his chest, and whispered
"look at me please"

Tanjirou slowly lifted his gaze and fixed them on muzan.

"I told you didn't I? You are mine and you are my mate" he said softly kissing his hands.
"You belong to me and so am I to you" he added kissing tanjirou's lips.