In the Devil's Eyes (ch-2)

[S. M. U. T WARNING, i repeat smut warning]

Humans, nasty humans. They are but mere food to us and basically lower creatures than us and yet they hunt my demons, demons that i took hundred of years to amass.

My demon commaders are divided into two factions, the upper and the lower moons; my childrens are numbered according to the position they hold.

I, Muzan Kibutsuji the creator of every demon on this world. By giving off a small amount of my blood they will have powers unknown to humanity, And thus I plan on conquering the world with them.

However, with the number of my demons amassing the shorter the number of humans have become. Uncontrollable demons that run off and kill out on a whim are a problem to me, soon there will be no enough humans on this world.

I gathered my commanders and started the extraction of runaway demons, the lower moons however are less disciplined and i just found out the killing of a certain family by the mountain. A very familiar family name, a name i have always been looking for. The "Kamado" family.

"Hmm" a loud moan awakend my senses.

I guess he's awake, i take a peak of him rustling the sheets and then i head out of the room and called for the doctor.

"He's awake, tend to him and give him the medicine i shall send his meals to his room right after" i demanded right after meeting the doctor outside of the room.

He rushed inside and so i head to my office and gave out the instructions to a maid that will look out for him for the time being.

I started going through the pages on my table when i heard two knocks and the door opening. Without lifting my gaze i asked the person approaching.

"What is it?" i mumbled as she was heading to my table. I continued reading through the papers.
To live the expensive life i have some businesses to look into, and also it is my way of knowing everything and blending in with the humans.

"hmm~ just nothing" she whispered in my ears hugging me from behind resting her chin on my shoulders.

She's a human, someone i use to blend in the normal life. I picked her up on the streets carrying her only daughter and from then on we lived as family, her as my wife and the kid as my daughter.

I did not mark her because she's too lowly for me and will never be my mate, she's someone i use to fullfill my sexual desires and need. You can call her my partner in bed but she's basically my slave, and all those years she has never questioned whether i was human or not neither was inlove or not.

She was up for everything i ever need and right now i need someone to fill that hole.

I remembered the boy's eyes looking back at me, i can't really explain what's in those eyes but somewhere in those looks were familiar to me.

'So beautiful..' those words echoing back, no one has ever looked at me in the eyes nor look at me with so much affection and utter such words after seeing my blood red eyes.

I snapped the pen that i was using, my blood reached my head as if looking for someone to fill that gap. I want him!.

I rushed out of my office and head to his room, he was sleeping and that would make things easier. I want him now.

I snapped and just took the comforter right off him harshly, he was sending me pheromones, I climed to his bed and locked his whole body below me.
Pheromones that awakened my beast and so i grabbed his head and kissed him hard, i slipped my tounge the moment he opened his mouth as if asking for air but i didn't gave him the chance.

I was so hungry, hungry for him. The moment i opened my eyes, he was looking back at me. His eyes, he was close to crying.
I let his mouth go and looked at him intently, waiting for his reaction but he just stared right back at me with those teary eyes.

As if he's telling me no, and the more i looked at him the more i was drawn to him. I kissed him again this time his mouth were open i slid my tounge and rummage his mouth. i reached for his head and hold him by the neck.
I moved back my head and started licking his neck, planting kisses and sucking his flesh. My hand roamed on his back and his hand were on my chest as if pushing me but i wasn't budging. He buried his fingers so hard that his nails dug deep into my flesh.

"N-n.. No" he stuttered trying to let out words from his mouth
"Sto- nghh" he blurted

And so i stopped. I let him go and jumped out of his bed without looking back at him.

I pushed the door open so hard that it both swung open and closed on itself. I waited behind the door for a few seconds because i just heard a large thud coming from the room

~ Inside the room
Tanjirou crawled out of his bed and started walking towards the door but his legs just don't have the strength and so he fall forward.

I didn't mean to, he thought to himself and crawled his way to the door but he heard large footstep getting farther away.

He felt stupid, chasing him away and then following him. His breath became heavier and then all was black.

Behind the door, after a minute had passed he left and hurried back to his office.

.         .        .       .       .
~~~
I don't know if that was too long or nah, please feel free to send me your ideas of grammars and stuff by commenting cuz clearly I'm not too good at those.

~ Maia 💕