His family (ch - 6)

[This is a bit longer than most of the chapters but pls bear with it]

Morning came and muzan wasn't able to take a sleep, still looking at tanjirou every now and then who was sleeping soundly beside him.

I started caressing his cheeks "You can't escape me, not anymore" I whispered. I kissed his forehead and then slowly get off the bed, trying not to wake him.

I take one last look at him and sat on the sofa chair that was facing the window covered with curtains.

As demons, sunlight will inevitably burn us to dust. On the other hand,  the demon slayers found a way of beheading demons  using a special sword.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a moment. Trying to remember what happened yesterday after he stopped me from getting off the bed, we did it again.
But, every time I released inside, his pheromones would slowly fade and within minutes his body would produce even stronger pheromones and so we did it over and over again until his body can't move anymore.

When I took him with me into the shower he was still up for it, pleading me for more but I insisted that it was enough. He did calm down and I was able to wash his body properly. But-

My heart sank at the sight of his naked body, with my trembling hands I traced his body softly following the bruises covering his body.

He was severely bruised, most of them were severe and there were scratches that had dried blood on it's open wounds.

That must be the source of the sweet scent yesterday, it was his blood.

I gently tucked him in bed and head back to the bathroom. As the doors closed behind me I ravage everything inside that room, punching through walls and breaking everything my hands would touch.

I couldn't forgive myself for doing that to him. His body was covered with bruises and scratches, i knew this was going to happen and yet I-.
His wounds will take days to heal but mine would take seconds. I fucked up.

It was his first heat, and apparently he would not remember a thing about yesterday.

I could've marked him yesterday to seal him as my mate and lessen the risk of him getting attacked by other Alpha's in this mansion.

But, I couldn't do it. Not while he was drowning in heat, I don't want to mark him with fake emotions running around his mind.

Muzan just had the thought of a perfect punishment for himself. After doing so he returned back to the bed and laid beside tanjirou.

He adjusted tanjirou's head to lay on his left arm while he wrapped his other arm on tanjirou's hips and pulled him closer. He kissed his forehead before finally closing his eyes.

Tanjirou woke up with a strong smell of burnt skin, he squished his eyes before opening them. Muzan's face was inches away from his, his eyebrows were thin but it was very black that it perfectly compliments his white complexion and that perfect nose and thin lips were just right for his perfectly shaped jaw.

This was the second time I have a good look at his face, the first time he walked into my room I knew he was a demon.

I didn't know his name nor do I know where I was, but somehow I felt comfortable and safe in here beside him and his strong yet dangerous scent just puts me at ease.

I just remembered the burnt smell, so I tried turning my body around but my body feels heavy and everything hurts like hell. I didn't gave up so I tried moving slowly trying not to wake him up.

I mean I should have run away from him because I just met him but it feels like this is where I belong, this just feels so right.

I successfully turned my body around, I celebrated internally at my little success but it all disappeared the minute my eyes landed on the burned skin, it looks much worst than it smells.