His Secrets 1 (ch - 8)

[WARNING!!! you know the drill]

It has been days since tanjirou was allowed to leave his room, he already met everyone else even muzan's wife and daughter

Muzan never talked to me not even a gaze. It was as if nothing ever happened and he even kept his distance as if I'm someone with an illness.

His wife was really beautiful and amazing. When I had my first meal with them, she was really gentle and sweet towards me that I quickly got accustomed to everything in the mansion.

Their daughter is no different either she too was very sweet, at such young age she knows a lot of things and has a lot of hobbies by means of a lot; painting, playing instrument and stuff.

But the problem is...
"I told you! You're not allowed to leave the mansion at night and go to that stupid garden." She's scolded from across the room.
Every night I always visit the gardens it's also the same time muzan leaves for a meeting and everytime I get caught she turns into a completely different person.

'Crap, I've been caught again.' tanjirou thought, it's the third time since he started visiting the garden.
"I'm sorry ma'am, it's just I can't sleep without going to the gardens before bedtime" I reasoned out trying to calm her down but it was no use.

The woman snapped at the sudden clapback of tanjirou, she was enraged at the thought of him answering her.

She knows her position entirely, she's the lady of the house and she needs to control everything before this filthy omega becomes muzan's mate.

One time she accidentally heared the conversation between muzan and his doctor.

Muzan instigated a test that would tell if tanjirou was pregnant from the last time they had sex and asked the doctor to let tanjirou think of it as a physical test. But she wasn't able to hear the outcome of the test. Muzan claimed that sooner or later he would make tanjirou his mate as it is destined.

It is absurd, muzan can't impregnate someone, he told me himself that they can't bear children because his sperm count wouldn't be enough to produce children that is why he never marked me as his mate.

But this boy that arrived out of nowhere he would make him his mate?, it doesn't make any sense.

After learning that this tanjirou was the one sleeping with muzan she felt enraged at the thought that he will become muzan's mate.

After years of living with muzan and raising her daughter with him she would loose everything because of some filthy omega.

"You know, you're just someone he picked up from the mountains right?. Tell me, how dare you talk back to me." She sarcastically laugh at tanjirou slowly walking closer
"I'm sorry ma'am but I'm just trying to tell-"

"Tell what?" She hissed slapping him hard that he stumbled in the floor.

Muzan then entered the room all of a sudden. He just arrived from a sudden business meeting and he goes home to this scenario again.

"Dear, you're home early" she quickly softened her voice approaching muzan, taking his coat and putting it into the coat rack.

"We finished early, anyway what is this again?" He asked immediately going for a glass of whiskey.

"Dear, he left his room again in the middle of the night" the woman annoyingly said looking at tanjirou with eyes that tells 'dont even dare'
"Always sneaking into that stupid garden, you might as well destroy it dear and now he's even talking back"

"That's enough, I need to talk with my wife." He calmly said without looking back at tanjirou.

Muzan was fully aware of tanjirou sneaking out to that garden and also about his wife abusing and hurting him, but he didn't bother to look into it and decided to just let it be.