Painful Loss (ch- 10)

"wake up. -please open your eyes"
"Wake up- you can't do this to me"
"Not this way- ple- please don't do this"

I keep hearing those words over and over again and then there's another voice a woman's voice

"He's not who you think he is."
"He's lying to you, try to remember what happened that nig-"

"It's her voice" I groaned opening my eyes.

"Tanjirou-sama?" Kokushibo quickly stood up from the sofa.

I look around and I realized I was in my room, the room that I used when I got here, I tried moving my arms and they were covered with bandages but they still sting.

"Where is he?" I asked kokushibo who was talking to the maids.

"He's in the office," he answered while offering me a glass of water.

I tried reaching for the glass but I can't grasp it properly and the glass just went through my hands falling to the floor.

"I'm sorry" I quickly stood up trying to pick up the glass but I felt a sharp pain on my stomach so I quickly clutched my stomach.

"Please don't move so much," kokushibo advised moving me back to the bed.

"I need to go to him-" I demanded

"You can't" kokushibo insisted cutting me off

"I have to, please let me go" I pleaded holding his hands

"I can't walk you through inside, I'm not allowed to go in and neither are you" kokushibo reminded me the minute we reached his office.

"Thank you" I whispered and gave him a faint smile then I twisted the doorknob opening one door.

The room was a mess; the sofa's were in two pieces, shattered glasses everywhere, book pages cluttered all over the place and tables were destroyed to pieces.

"Leave me" a voice commanded coming from the other room

I slowly walk towards the door that leads to the bedroom, and softly knocked.

"Please, open the door" I softly whispered leaning on the door, but I felt a sudden pain in my stomach again then one second I crashed on my knees clutching my stomach.

The door suddenly clicked open and I looked up to someone I couldn't recognize for a second. His hair was all over the place, his blood red shirt has white spots but sooner as he kneeled in front of me I realized, his shirt was once white and it was covered with blood.

My heart sank seeing his arms and hands filled with wounds, "wha- what have you done?" I immediately asked tugging on his shirt.

He just stayed silent, he slowly led me inside the bedroom and sat me in the bed while he walked away and leaned by the mirror.

"You need to leave" he asked in a whisper

"I don't want to" I replied walking slowly towards him

"Talk to me, tell me" pleading him with my voice crumbling lifting his face to meet my eyes.

"I- I couldn't save you" he whispered

"I didn't know what would happen or what would I do if I loose you. I mean, I was just upstairs and then I saw you in the ground bleeding out and then I pulled you in but I just caused a big mess! I couldn't do anything! I-" muzan hysterically explained

"It's alright, I'm right here" I assured him kissing his lips to get him to look at me

"No! You were just in my mansion yet I couldn't protect you from something li-" he stammered while holding me by the shoulders looking me with those crimson ocean eyes.