Chapter 6

Mackenzie's P.O.V.

I turned around to see Isabelle Martinez my high school enemy. She was one of those bitchy Barbie sluts, and she was best friends with Ashely. She has long brown hair and blue eyes, she was really nice in freshman year but then she hung out with the wrong people. I looked at my lap praying she wouldn't sit next to me, and pretending to not hear her call my name. Luck was not on my side sadly because she sat in the empty seat next to me, she started talking and said "Hey Mackenzie long time no see how's life for you? Oh wait didn't Ashely sleep with Mark and you caught them." She gave me a evil smirk and I was about to bitch slap her, but I calmed down I wouldn't let her win. "I'm sorry do I know you because the only Isabelle I know was from high school, and she was the schools slut who couldn't keep not only her mouth shut but her legs also." I told her and gave her my evil smirk also. She looked shocked first with her mouth wide open but closed it and gave me a glare. I wanted to laugh so hard from her reaction but I turned around and put my headphones in and went to sleep cause it was going to be a long and bumpy ride.

Mark's P.O.V.

I have to find her, I couldn't take it anymore I went to her brother Cameron to tell him I was going to find her now I can't deal with sleeping alone and feeling half empty. Apparently Ashely has been saying that she's Luna of the pack now, and she's been trying to sleep with me. But I wouldn't let her I would always yell at her to get out of my room. I've became even more depressed lately so I told my pack to start the search and went over to Cameron's house. For some reason it smelled like Mackenzie so I ran into the house looking for where she went. Cameron just looked at me with anger but gave me a letter. I opened it and read it over and over every word

Dear Mark, I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you that you had to cheat on me with a whore. I loved you so much I guess it just wasn't enough I hope you have a terrible life without me and I will never forgive you. Do not bother my brother and his family, while I'm gone because they won't know where I am either. I'll probably never come back, thanks to you so have an awful life without me. With lots of hate sincerely your ex mate Mackenzie Falls.

I was so mad not only at Mackenzie for leaving, but at me for letting her go like that. I ran out of the house and went to the airport because I remember her saying, how she always wanted to travel and she had a friend in Paris. I thought maybe hey maybe she caught a flight. Once I got there the airplane to Paris left leaving me behind with anger and depression, anger for letting her go again and depression for not having her by my side. I mind linked my beta to call the alphas in Paris, that a few of my pack members and I were going to pay a visit to them. I don't care how long it takes or if I have to kill somebody I will get my mate back.

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while and for the short update again. I'm trying but theres to much homework, I'll try to update as much as I can and thanks for reading. Plus I'm sorry for making Mark sound so weak I'll try to make him more angry and such :) thanks.