Chapter 15

I'm sooooooo sorry guys, it's been a long time and I'm truly am sorry. It's been difficult for me to write for awhile with school and I had writers block, please forgive me. Thank you all for reading still, and this story might end soon. I don't know what else to write but again I'm sorry and here's the next chapter.
P.S. Merry Christmas!

Mark's P.O.V.

I asked my dad to help me make a group of our best men to help me find Angel and discuss our situation like grown adults and if she doesn't follow then we'll start a war against her. I want my mate and children back so much, and I'm willing to give my life just to see her smile at me one last time. She means the world to me, I don't even know why I hurt her and kept doing it in the first place. Maybe she could forgive me and we can start all over again, with my children with us, it was always a dream of mine to raise our children together and grow old. I just need to get Angel out of the picture for good and have everything back to normal.

I'm planning on talking to Mackenzie and if everything goes well then I'll ask her on a romantic date. I know it's a tad bit early but I want to be with Mackenzie for real this time, and start over fresh and new.

Mackenzie P.O.V.
The meeting was about rouges, apparently their population grew and they're all over the place. Hopefully they won't come near my pack and if they even touch a hair on my babies I will kill them in a second. Now I'm going to Mark's office to discuss something about "us", when really there's nothing to talk about. Sadly he used the Alpha command so I have to go.

As I walk into his office he was sitting in front of his desk reading a contract probably about the rouges. Mark was so concentrated on his work he didn't notice me. Which meant I got time to check him out. He was so cute with his glasses and his hair was messy like he just woke up and didn't give a fuck, yet he looked so hot and in control. Wait I have to stop thinking these thoughts, I have to get over him.

Mark finally looked up at me and I knew I was in deep, I couldn't let these feelings go. But I have to for my babies, I don't care about his excuses all I ever wanted was an amazing mate and grow old together, watch our babies grow up. Things just can't go that way; can't they. Then he finally said "Let me explain." So I did I just wanted to see if he would lie to me again or not. I nodded and he began with

"My dad dated this girl named Angel in his high school years, they dated for awhile until he met my mom. They broke up and Angel was mad; she hated how my mom "took her man" away from her. No one knew that she was witch until the letter she sent a few days ago. It said that she cast a spell on me for revenge, she wanted me to cheat on you so you would leave me. She thought that if we separated than I wouldn't mate with anyone and have children to run our pack in the future. She wanted our pack to crumble down and then my father would be weak and crawl back to her, she was going to kill my mom. But her plan failed because she saw you pregnant, so she's working with the rouges and we're going to war."

I looked at Mark to see if he was lying and i didn't see anything but the truth, I don't know what to do. I don't want to go through all this pain again, then he said "I didn't want to hurt you, it was like something was taking over my body and I tried to stop but I couldn't. Then you left and I died inside, it hurt so much, even though it was only 4 week 24 days and 7 hours ago it still hurt. It was like I was drowning and people around me were breathing just fine. So please give me a second chance, I want to be in our kids life, watch them grow, grow old together and love each other to a whole new level the way it was meant to be. So will you Mackenzie Adeline Falls go on a date with me tonight?"

I didn't know what to say. Should I say yes or no?