Chapter 12

Brandon's P.O.V.
I saved myself for him, I didn't care that my mate is a guy. Adam slept with a fake whore when he was suppose to be with me. I feel my heart slowly breaking piece by piece. Maybe I should reject him, he's a player and I can't help it seeing him with someone else. What if I accept him, will he cheat on me just like my brother Mark with Mackenzie? I knew he was cheating right from the beginning. It all started on his 20th birthday him and Mackenzie had a fight about something, then he asked me to go to the bar with him. I wanted to stay home and say no but it was his birthday so I went with him. Now this bar is for werewolves only, so this bar was full of unmarked she wolves.

We had a few drinks, for us werewolves we don't get to drunk with a couple of drinks like humans do. Then I saw a too skinny, barely clothed, too much makeup, fake blond hair, looking Barbie coming over to the bar sitting next to Mark. Now Mark has drank to much and is drunk as fuck, so when he saw Barbie he was surprised. They were flirting and all that shit, I knew that we had to go home cause we had a big meeting with the other alphas the next day.

Plus Mackenzie must be worried so the good brother that I am told Mark to go home. But no he said I could go home first and he'll see me in the morning, leaving me alone at the bar and walking away with some bimbo. I grabbed him and told him he has a mate and has other things to do then sleep around with some slut. He gave me an alpha command to never say a word about what happened and told me to go home like before.

And that's how all this shit happened making me feel terrible to this day. I still wish that I could've told Mackenzie, Mark wasted 4 years of a really good relationship and messed it up big time. Now I guess this is my karma for not telling anyone. I walked out of Mackenzie's room , I need to run and let my wolf out. My wolfs name is Gavin and he's a brown wolf with green eyes. I was to busy of thinking how my life was messed up when I saw a meadow, it was beautiful full of flowers and there was a river near by. I was so tired of everything so I laid down on the grass, and fell asleep.

When I woke up I saw a big black werewolf looking down at me. I could tell that he was a alpha, but something about him looked familiar. The alpha told me to shift so I went behind a tree making him think that I was changing but really I was running away. I realized that it was Adam, I wasn't ready to talk to him yet I'm still pissed off. Then I heard heavy paws running after me, I looked behind me big mistake I tripped over a log and he tackled me to the floor. I felt the sparks and so did he, we just looked at each other him with adoration and me with happiness.

I don't know what to do, so i was about to tell him in our mind link that we needed to talk. Instead he licked me all over my face making me howl with laughter. We started playing and tackling each other. I had to focus so I told him we needed to talk, he looked at me with love then walked with me around the river. We shifted and I finally asked him "Why did you do it?" Adam looked at me sadly and told me his story about how his first mate left him for some other werewolf. He thought that he wouldn't get a second mate so he let all his pain out by sleeping with other girls. He says that he loves me and that he is truly sorry. Should I forgive him or give up.

Hey guys I'm sooooooooo sorry that I updated late to many SOLs. Finally finished and I'm sorry that this is a short chapter I'll try to update soon. Thanks for reading plus happy Memorial Day.