Chapter 11

Mark's P.O.V
She crossed our mark. I felt like I was dying in a pit of fire, It felt like I couldn't breathe. I lost my mate and now I'm going to die and so will my pack. All because of her, she can't do this to me not when I need her now. Mackenzie left me, while I was on my knees with all the pain. Sadly I'm the only one who feels the pain, because Mackenzie was the one who crossed our mark, so she doesn't feel a thing.

I was angry, depressed, upset, sad, and alone. If I wanted the pain to be gone I would either kill myself or go back to her. I don't want to do either of those choices so I'll have to slowly die with my pack. I want revenge and I'm going to do it by, letting her feel my pain. She's going to fall so hard to the ground, not even the moon goddess can save her. And I think I might have just the plan to get my revenge.

Mackenzie's P.O.V
I did it, I'm finally free from Mark. I'm so happy I got to cross our mark first, now only he gets to feel the pain and not me. I'm going to raise my babies and live an normal life. Mark gets to die slowly or come back to me. I just want him out of my life, and to be happy with my kids. I don't know If I want to tell them about their father, but I know for sure that he's not going to be my mate. If the children want Mark in their lives, then I'll accept that but I am not going to fall in love with him ever again.

I can't believe the moon goddess let me have a mate like that. I just hope I get a second mate, I might not be that lucky but I just want someone to love me back. Is that so hard to ask for, I mean I've been a nice and loyal Luna and I try to make everyone happy. I guess that's just not enough.

I'm on my way to Mia's room to tell her and Britney about what happened. Gosh why does my life have to have so much drama. Right when I was about to open the door I heard moaning then I heard Mia's voice saying "Adam ohh gosh." Thats when I backed away from the door, and ran I just needed to go somewhere. I was heading towards the door. I knew that they were doing the dirty, I sort of had feelings for Adam but he's with Mia. I was still thinking and running that I didn't notice that a guy was running from the door until it was too late, and we both bumped into each other. I noticed the lust in his eyes and he ran towards Mia's room. He didn't even apologize for running into me gosh, I didn't notice that I was running after him. He opened the door and said "MINE!!!" We saw that Mia and Adam were having sex, they stopped when the guy barged into the room.

Mia screamed and Adam was trying to cover up both of them. The guy looked at Mia then to Adam, he kept saying "MINE!!!" Then it all clicked Mia was his mate. But then he tore Mia off of Adam and hugged Adam. I was shocked and didn't see that coming. At Least Adam got a second mate, but then again the guy just saw his mate having sex with my best friend. It was silent and the guy let go of Adam and finally said " How could you do this to me, I'm your mate. Do you know how long I've been looking for you." Then I realized that the guy was Mark's brother Brandon, and let me tell you something he is POSSESSIVE of his things.

This is some messed up shit. I'm just happy that I'm not involved in this bull shit whoop whoop. Brandon looked like he was about to burst into tears, Adam was shocked and confused, while Mia was standing there afraid. I wish I had popcorn cause this was sort of entertaining, since I love watching drama just not mine.

Brandon did the unthinkable and punched Adam in the face. I walked up to Brandon so we could talk while Adam cooled off cause, he looked like a fire cracker and was about to attack Brandon. I brought Brandon to my room and hugged him while he cried. I asked him "where have you been, and I'm sorry about your mate." he said "I was at a meeting and came up here to help find you. I finally found my mate and here he is fucking some slut." I felt terrible for Brandon he was totally different from his brother. Brandon saved himself for his mate. He's now 20 and still a virgin. Brandon was much nicer then his brother. I wished that Brandon and I were mates sometimes, because he was there for me more then Mark.

I just feel terrible for Brandon we sort of both have the same situation with our mates sleeping with sluts. I mean Mia is my best friend and everything but I'm thinking of reconsidering that. She always stole my boyfriends in high school, and she was sometimes mean to me. I guess I considered her my best friend cause, she was the only one who talked to me. I was bullied a lot through out my childhood, and since Mia was the only one who talked to me I just assumed that's what friends are for. I guessed wrong and here I am pregnant, with a terrible ex mate who is the father of my children, and a slutty friend who slept with Adam but his mate is my ex's mate brother. Damn that's a lot, poor Brandon and I we just had to be around with a lot of terrible people. Brandon is an amazing person, and now he doesn't know if he wants to be mates with Adam or not.

I finally made a longer chapter. Hoped you guys liked it and I know there's a lot of drama. I bet no one expected that to happen. Tell me what you think about it, and thanks for reading. I'll update soon.