Chapter 3

Mackenzi's P.O.V

When I woke up everything was so bright and white. Until I realized I was in a hospital room, I smelled the room and luckily it was a werewolf hospital. I tried to remember why I was in here until I tried to move and felt pain all over my body. That's when I started to cry because I remember everything now like coming home from the pack doctor, going home, found out about Mark cheating, and having a baby.

OMG my baby is she or he ok, crap I lost my mate but I can't lose my baby to I started crying even more. A nurse named Lilly came over and said "Oh my you're finally awake. How are you feeling, do you need anything?" The only question I had was "Is my baby okay?" She said "I don't know about that, let me bring in the doctor so you to can talk." And then she left, leaving me alone again few minutes later the doctor came saying "Hello my name is doctor McCray and do you remember what happened? I nodded my head.

"Well good, you're back and legs are going to hurt for awhile but since you're a werewolf you can heal in a few days. You're going to stay here for awhile and your baby is fine, but we need to take some blood tests just to make sure." Thank goodness my baby is alright I don't know what I would do if my baby was gone. I said "thank you so much, and how long am I staying here for?"

He said "about a week, and do you have anyone you want to call for comfort or anything?" I couldn't call Mark, and the only person I could call was my older brother Cameron. Cameron Is my over protected brother who I love so much his mate is by best friend Caroline and their daughter Emily is an amazing little 12 years old who is sweet and kind. I miss them so much, I haven't seen them in a while because of Mark. I need to forget Mark, while I was thinking someone coughed to get my attention. I realized I still haven't said anything to the doctor yet, so I said "Yeah can I call my brother Cameron Falls."