Chapter 1

Mackenzie's P.O.V

My name is Mackenzie and I am twenty-one years old, I'm the Luna of the Blood Moon pack and I just got back from the pack doctor for a check up. I have been getting chest pains lately and I've been eating a lot to. After I took some blood tests that the doctor gave me, and apparently I'm pregnant and the doctor know what was wrong with me and the chest pains about but I saw worry and sadness in her eyes. I wanted to ask what was wrong but I dropped the topic . I was happy and excited to tell Mark about the pup that is coming in four more months. Mark is my mate and alpha of the Blood Moon pack, he is twenty-two years old with brown shaggy hair that is perfect wit ocean blue eyes. I have brown hair and brown eyes my wolfs name is Emily she has white fur and Mark's wolf name is Cameron, and he has black fur.

Present time
I am now parked in the front of the pack house, the pack house is huge and its a mansion a three story house. The mansion is beautiful and the color is white marble. I started walking into the house and I was tired for taking all those blood tests. Mark is on a business trip and he is suppose to come home later, I am so excited I missed him so much it has been three week since I've seen him. I decided to go upstairs into OUR room and take a nap. When I was on the last step I heard moaning and grunting. It was coming from Mark and I's room, I opened the door and what made my heartbreak was what I was seeing. Mark was thrusting in to Ashely the packs whore and she kept saying "Oh Mark... Harder Mark Harder Oh God you're so good at this Yes Mark."

I was mad, furious, and heartbroken how could he do this to me. He didn't even notice I was there until I screamed "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ON HERE!" He look at me shocked and said "Babe what are you doing here and this isn't what it looks like!" I was done with him I yelled at Ashely to get the hell out of our room and she got her stuff and left, Mark was pulling his pants on I got my luggage and started packing my things