Chapter 10

Mackenzie's P.OV
I decided that I don't want him as my mate. Mark hurt me, he might even do it again. So I'm going to stop and pull the band aid off and let the cut bleed, just like my heart and my mate. Mark doesn't deserve me, his only excuse was that "It was a mistake, and it wasn't what it looked like."

Like what the fuck does he think I'm an idiot, fall on my knees and beg for him to stay with me. Hell no I'm not desperate, I rather die alone then be with him. I'm stronger then him and I will make him pay for what he has done. I will make him wish to die before I even start on my revenge plan.

Mark's P.O.V.
She hasn't said a word since we came into the office. It's starting to freak me out because of her facial expressions. It's a mix of anger and frustration. Is it bad that I think it makes her look hot as hell, I mean terrible...

Anyways I was about to say something when I was interrupted with a hard slap to the face. I stood frozen because of 3 things: 1.) Who the fuck does she think she is for slapping me. 2.) Why did she hit me, I'm her alpha and mate. 3.) Nobody fucking touches me.

Mackenzie's P.O.V.
I was so mad that I wanted to bitch slap him, because he probably thought that I was weak. So I did and I slapped him as hard as I could. It even left a red mark on his face, it took everything in me to not laugh. Mark stood there frozen for a moment and then he became angry. I finally broke the silence by saying "That's for cheating, I could've done worst but I decided a light slap would wake you up." He said "How dare you, I'm your fucking Alpha I don't care if your my mate or not. You will be punished for even touching me you filthy whore." How dare he actually, he's the one who fucking cheated so I said

"You're the one who fucking cheated, and you're calling me the whore I think not." Mark rose his hand and was about to slap me for talking back. Luckily I have
Very high senses ,so I moved faster and punched him in the nose. Hearing a very satisfying cracking noise. I mean he did deserve it so, then he opened his big fucking mouth and said. " Your lucky that I'm your mate, and that I chased you all the way down here. You should be grateful but no you just had to be over dramatic and a bitch. I would have given you a second chance, but now that I think about it your a terrible mate."

I was so pissed off that I launched on him and he grabbed my waist and said "So now you wanna do it." I finally told him "I'm done with you and guess what I'm fucking pregnant, and your the father you fucking Douche bag ." I looked at him wide eyes and his expression matched mine. I mean't to say that Im done with being his mate and to leave, cause he's a man whore who can't keep his friend in his pants but instead that came out. Mark got up and tried to pull me up but I just started crying my eyes out.

Damn it I'm so weak and I'm showing him that I'm weak and valuable. I got up to leave but he hugged me instead. I missed his hugs but what the fuck am I doing, I pushed him away making him stumble and startled. Mark was so bipolar he was all cruel and ruthless, but now he's all I love you and I'm giving you sympathy. Mark was being an ass and I don't need that in my life, so I pulled out my pocket knife and out an X over his mark on my neck. We both fell to the floor and now that I realized what I have done. I feel free and the weights are off my shoulders, like there aren't any more burdens.

Mark looked like he was about to cry. Now that he doesn't have a mate anymore he is weak. And without a Luna in his pack, his pack is going to become even more weak. If you put an X on your mark the bond breaks, and you would be known as a disappointment to every werewolf. At Least I'm free and I'm done with Mark.