Chapter 2

Mackenzie's P.O.V.
I wanted to get out of there but Mark grabbed my arm and said "Please let me explain, and you can't leave me because I love you so much and I'm so sorry." "Do you wanna know what I think." I said to Mark and I said " You're a pathetic excuse of a mate and I am so disappointed in you, I gave you all my love and trust into you and what do you do sleep with sluts and whores. I am so disappointed in myself the most because I thought you actually loved me, but now I see the real you and now you can be free. I'm sorry I held you back and that I'm not good enough for you, I hope you go to hell and I hope to never see you again."

When I was done with my speech I saw pain and regret in his eyes, I almost fell for it keyword ALMOST and I couldn't tell him that I was having his baby because then that'll meant that I would have to stay with him. I started walking away when he grabbed me again and took my luggage and saying "NO you are not going anywhere I love you why can't you see that and people make mistakes, why can't you forgive me already God damn it Mackenzie." Oh hell no he did not say that he loves me and cheat on me, saying that it was a mistake hell no cause I'm not buying that bull crap. " I'm done with you why don't you understand that, and if you loved me you wouldn't have cheated on me in the first place. The mistake was that I actually loved you and that you were my mate, gosh I hate you so much right now I can't be here and I'm leaving whether you like it or not.

" This time I ran to my car with my luggage in one hand and keys in the other ready to go and leave this hell hole. I got to my car just in time and started the engine, and I turned my head to see him on his knees howling in pain. I was now free as well and going no where in particular, I started to head to a motel and felt my face become wet I didn't realize I was crying till my eyes got blurry. I couldn't see until I hit another car and everything went black.