Red

~chapter twenty four~

Melody

We start to make our way to the music that's playing and reunite with the group, I put my bandanna back up covering my nose and mouth then start moving my body to the music.

The DJ is really lit he plays all the good artists making us even more hype but I loose it when the into of City girls start playing "REAL ASS BITCH GIVE A FUCK BOUT A-" the DJ blurs the word out so everyone can sing along.

I turn to my girls "BIG BIRKIN BAG, HOLD FIVE, SIX FIGURES!" We shout to the music and then I put my hands on my knees and twerk on Karter, he puts his hands on my waist as I back it up and shake my ass on him.

The DJ continues to keep playing fire music and we keep dancing and singing to the lyrics.

When our legs finally give out we start to make our way back to the parking lot, I get in Karter's car but let Ali and Kate know that I'm probably going to his or with him before I do.

"I want to show you something." Karter says then starts driving. We end up driving to a loft in a pretty decent neighbourhood. I get out the car and Karter extends his hands and I take it.

"Is it bad?" I look up at him as he enters the loft, after locking it he takes me to a room lit by red LED lights. "Oh wow." I walk in.

"Most of this stuff if for vampire sex, can't use it on you. Your too fragile." I pick up a whip as he finishes his sentence.

"What's vampire sex like?" I put it down then run my hands past black and red ropes.

"It's a lot rougher and there's a lot of blood sharing. It's long and pleasurable."

"Sounds intense." I pick up something small that has one button, I click it and it vibrates scaring me and I drop it. I pick it up and look up at Karter "whoops" I give him a small smile.

I keep walking and pick up another while but this once looks like it could do a lot of damage so I put it back. I walk up to the bed that has silk black sheets and metal chains and cuffs on all four corners.

"What makes me so special? Why am I here?" I ask him.

"I've never dominated a human." He raises his eyebrow. He turns and I watch him take his contacts off through the mirror and then he walks over to me. "And I wanted you to see this."

"Do I get punished? Cause in fifty shades of grey punishment are the reasons she left in the first place."

"No unless you do something wrong."

"What gets me on the bad side?"

"Miss behaving." He steps forward and his lips hover over mine "I'd advise you not to miss behave" he grazes my lips and whispers in my ear.

I stand as my insides lift at his actions.

"Coming in you shouldn't be a problem." He says.

"I hope your right, I don't want to have no loophole baby." I let him know and he smirks at me.

"You're okay with bites slash biting?" He asks and I nod "ropes, ties, belts, cuffs, clothes?"

"Clothes?"

"I can tie you up with certain shirts." He clarify's.

"Oh then yeah." I agree.

"I want you to know that if you let me sex you everything about us changes, we have a deeper connection and this isn't something you can just cut off and if your not ready for that I can wait." He explains.

"Um"

"And everything that happens between us stays between us."

"Okay." I nod agreeing "Do I get a sample of everything?"

"Sure" he moves away and starts picking things form his table, he puts red rope around his neck then comes back to me. "Purples the safe word."

"Okay." I nod and look down at his hands, he's got the black toy that I dropped earlier and a silk looking blindfold.

"Lift your arms." He orders and I do so, his hands touch my thigh where my dress starts and then he lifts it over my head taking it off. I watch as his eyes scan my body until our eyes meet again.

Even though I still have my bikini I kinda feel exposed to him. He removes the rope form around his neck putting the toy and blindfold down. "Hands." He says and I put my hands out, he puts my hands together so my wrist are touching.

He starts tie my hands with the rope and I watch how he's concentrating and it's obvious it's not his first time doing this. He tugs hard making the rope more secure.

He steps back and looks at me with admiration, his red eyes look down at me and I bite my bottom lip a little nervous.