Chapter 24

While we are doing our scene, I measured the distance between us and to a pot of a plant. I even position myself to get near from it to execute my plan successfully.

When they are going to exit, I silently tripped Raine using one of the props and she fall her face into the pot. Did I forgot to mention that the soil is wet and it is muddy.

I pretend not to see it and continue on my act. When I see Raine stands up, I pretend to be shock and pause with the rehearsal. "Are you alright? You better get hurry to wash your face immediately because I heard that the props team mix some sort of feces to the soil to fertilize the plant that we are using for the performance." She madly leave the backstage and I can hear that everyone is laughing at the side. When I see David he just shake his head.

Ajax just go to the backstage and didn't follow Raine.

We practice all over and over. Raine came back after a while, I bet she took a shower at the gym. After doing some finishing touches, the rehearsal is done finally.

The President leave us some reminders before letting us go.

Marrine holds my arm and walk beside me. "You made my day." I look at her asking why.

"What you did back there was hilarious. Have you seen her reaction when she heard you that there is a mix of feces within the soil? I thought she is smart, she would have notice it right away if she knew that it wasn't. The way how her face also lands on the soil, it was epic. I bet she swallowed some." I smile at the thought of it.

Everyone bid their goodbyes. David told me to wait for him because he have to go to the faculty. Is David's competition not yet done? As far as I remember it should be done.

He also told me that it may take quite long so I can stay at the library or everywhere I want where I can be comfortable. He will message me when he is done.

Because of the rehearsal I didn't notice the time, it is already past dismissal. There are only few students left in the University. I decide to go to my favorite spot.

It is not dark yet so it is fine for me to stay there for a while.

When I arrive, nothing has changed ever since I was gone last 3 months. It is still the same. Do they also clean this part? Well, I guess so because it is still within the University's territory.

I help myself under the tree. Ohh~ It's been a long time since I have been alone. After I was discharged, Mom doesn't leave me alone in my room until I fall asleep. Whenever she goes to work, she asks, David, Edward or Aunt Jean to look after me. I think Mom is still afraid that I might be able to do it again.

I know that I should be mad about how she acts but I understand Mom, after being able to witness how I end myself and how I almost lost a life, eventually it will terrifies her.

I always remind Mom that I am fine and well now. Promising her that I wouldn't be doing it ever again. These days I starting to gain her trust again slowly, sometimes she let me do some of the things on my own, like using knives to cook, and scissors to cut something. She usually wouldn't let me touch any of those because of what happened.

I close my eyes. I relax myself and feel this peace for a moment.

I am startled by someone who is at the garden right now. Even the bush is thick, there are some parts of it where I can see the figure of the person who is at the garden.

Based on what I see, I see a back of a guy holding a guitar. I cannot guess if it is someone I knew or not because I can only see his silhouette. Who would play a guitar at this hour? There are no more students left around. It is almost getting dark. Not unless he is an introvert or shy to play or practice a guitar and he prefers to be alone.