Chapter 29

You and Mark stayed out there for hours on end. You swam until you were fatigued. You and Mark sat at the edge of the beach, letting water come up on your feet.

You talked as the sun went to sleep and the moon awakened. You stared up at it. "Mark, how did this happen? How did we end up so in love? Was it just, meant to be from the start? Or was it something else? Something...different?"

"I don't know, (f/n), I really don't. My opinion is that everything happens for a reason. And I think this, right now, is the reason for me seeing you draw in the park that one day," he responded wholeheartedly.

You smiled, turning your eyes to his lips, then up to his eyes. "I bet all the fangirls would kill me if they could right now," you said, smiling bitterly. He looked at you, somewhat confused.

You sighed, "I'm sure if someone saw me with you and they were a fan they'd go nuts. They probably wish I was dead right now. They'd all think that you were theirs and they're so wrong. So wrong Mark. You are mine. And--"

You were cut off by him putting his hands on your cheeks gently, pulling you in, and kissing your lips. Your lips moved together in sync, him playing with your hair. You moved closer, touching chests, and putting your hands around his neck.

He kissed you slowly, passionately. And when he pulled back he looked at you like you were crazy. "(F/n), those girls don't mean that. They only like me because I'm funny and I play a bunch of video games. They don't know me for me. You know me for me. And that's all that matters."

Tears were stinging your eyes and you pulled him closer for another kiss. The more passion he put into his kisses the more the sparks burned your lips.

You both moved back up to your suite, Mark carrying you bridal style all the way back. He laid you down the bed, asking before hand if you were sure you wanted to do this and you nodded to him.

He stripped you and himself of your bathing suits. He kissed you tenderly, biting your lip. You got on top of him this time, kissing his shoulders and making your way down to his stomach.

You and him both said each other's names, saying "I love you"'s, whispering sweet nothings to each other. He held on tight to your waist, you kissed his neck gently and seductively as you gave yourself to him.

You brought your face up to his put your forehead against his. You brushed your lips against his and he arched his head back to kiss you.

When that was all said and done, you laid side by side. He rested his head against yours and you had your head rested on his arm. "I never thought love could be this real," you said, closing your eyes.

"It's as real as the stars, (f/n), it's the one true beauty of life. Well no, that's a lie. You're the only true beauty of life," he whispered softly, giving you a gentle peck on the forehead before his breathing slowed and you both fell soundly asleep.