Chapter 27

You had your wedding late spring. You found a private location to have your wedding. The land was owned by a priest who had offered to marry you and Mark.

The aisle was a trail of rose petals and Cherry Willow trees were shedding too, covering the ground in their pink flower blooms.

There were only a few seats, a few for Mark's mother and Tom, and a couple of his good friends. His best man was his friend Bob. Your maid of honor was your sister and your grandma was the one handing you off to Mark. She walked you down the aisle, holding onto your arm tightly, tears in her eyes.

When Mark set his eyes on you, the biggest grin spread from ear to ear across his, his hair was parted to the side. He was wearing his black tuxedo with the Wilford Warfstache bow tie.

You had your hair up in a Cinderella style bun and a veil was covering your face. You held onto your locket as you made your way up to him.

Your grandma patted your back and let go to sit down and watch. You stood beside him, then you faced each other as the priest started the ceremony. When it was time to exchange your vows, Mark grabbed both of your hands in his, "(F/n), I have known you for little over a year now, and I cannot describe to you, how amazing being with you is," he literally was crying this time. Tears were streaming down his face, and your eyes began watering. "I vow to love you for all eternity, to love and help you throughout our journey together. I promise to you, I will believe you and support you in everything you do. I always have," he shuddered a little bit from crying. You wiped his tears away. Then you told him your vows, "Mark, I promise to you that you will always have my heart. No one can take that away." You gave him a little speech like he gave you.

You put each other's wedding rings on your fingers and then the priest said, "I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

And with that, Mark lifted the veil and kissed you softly on the lips. For that couple of seconds it felt as if you were walking on air, that you and Mark were the only two people in the entire world. You were just floating together. You felt the fire again and never wanted to stop touching his lips.