Chapter 11

You woke up to the sound of knocking. You lazily got out of bed and answered the door. You were relieved to see Mark standing there. "Oh, hi Mark. Come in."

He walked in and looked at you concerned. "(F/n), are you okay? You don't look so good."

You stared at the floor. You just shook your head and felt the tears begin to flow. You sat down on the sofa and hugged your knees, sobbing, "I-I'm not o-okay, Mark. I'm just not a-anymore."

He sat next to you and held out his arms. You instinctively fell into them, leaning your head against his chest, crying into it. He encircled you with his arms protectively.

After you calmed down a bit, he asked you what happened. You told him about (bf/n), showing him the bruises and fork stab wounds. You told him about what you heard on the phone as well.

He looked you in the eye and told you everything would be okay. "(F/n)..."

You sniffled, "Yeah, Mark?"

"You know, I would never do that to you, right? And that time we were on the phone, I didn't really tell you what I was thinking. We've known each other for a little whiles now and... well I just," it was kinda cute when he was trying to tell you how he felt, "I like you, (F/n), I do. That night when I opened up to you about my life, when you opened up to me, that felt like the most amazing thing in the world to have someone want to tell me their story. What I really was thinking about was... well why don't I just show you."

He moved closer, his nose brushing yours ever so slightly, he looked into your eyes deeply. You felt his hand on yours and they began to intertwine together perfectly. Everything happened as if it was on beat to a song. He moved in, closing his brown eyes, and you closing yours. You felt the sweet touch of his lips softly connecting with yours. His lips were velvet, never before had anyone kissed you so sweetly.