Chapter 17

After that whole thing, you both went back to Mark's and were fixing to view the comments.

"Mark, just show me the good comments," you said, somewhat afraid of what they'd say.

He showed you, on his iPad, some good comments. They mostly consisted of people saying "oh you guys are so cute" or "Mark, you are so sweet". But when he scrolled down a little bit more you started seeing some bad comments, mostly saying "who is she? Mark, you're mine, she needs to get her hands off you" and stuff like that.

You hugged your knees, "They hate me, Mark," you said. He looked at you and noticed you'd read some bad ones. "(F/n), they don't hate you. They're just crazy fangirls who just happen to love me. I mean, how could you not? I'm fabulous," he smiled his big goofy smile, making you crookedly smile back.

"Well, that is true," you said, "you are pretty gorgeous." This made you both blush slightly. He kissed your cheek and ruffled your hair, "I love you, (f/n), you know that right?"

"I know. I love you too," you put your head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around you.

Your phone began to ring. It was a number you didn't know. You answered it and it turned out to be a hospital.

The woman on the other line explained to you that they found your number in (bf/n)'s phone and the contact had read "Babe" on it. Apparently, (bf/n) had been drunk and driving and he swerved off the road, and hitting another car head on. His wounds were fatal, and he didn't make it...

After that you hung up and put your hand on your mouth. You didn't like him at all, but you didn't exactly want him to die. You didn't cry though. You just couldn't cry for him. You were semi relieved but also pretty shocked. Mark pulled you closer to him and held you in his arms.