Chapter 19

You woke up at 6 o clock sharp. You jumped out of bed. "Mark! Wake up! It's Christmas!"

Mark woke up looking at you like you were crazy. You ran out the bedroom and sat in front of the Christmas tree. Mark came out and sat next to you. Your grandma was already sitting in her chair. (S/n) ran out next, her eyes were excited.

You helped (S/n) pass out presents. You handed Mark his present from you and he gave you yours. Your grandma opened hers. She got cooking tools. "Oh, thank you, I needed some more wooden spoons."

"You're welcome, grandma," you responded. She loved to cook more than anyone you'd ever met. Mark opened the gift you had given him. "Hey! A box!" You laughed, "Open the box silly."

He opened the box. In it there was a shirt that said "Paint me like one of your French girls" and on the back it said "taste the rainbow with a big green happy face like the one you had painted on his shirt". On the shirt around the words it had "paint" splatters. There was also a new game controller. "Ohh thank you (f/n)! I love it! Such great memories on this shirt," he smirked and kissed your cheek.

You told him, "You're welcome, Marki." You began to open his gift for you. When you opened it you felt tears begin to fill your eyes. There was a drawing of two game controllers, their chords intertwining, the separating to make a heart. You absolutely loved it. You thanked him.

"No problem," he smiled, "I worked really hard on it, and got mad at it many times. I stayed up a lot practicing drawing so I could draw it for you." Underneath the drawing was a necklace with a locket on it. The picture in the locker was of you and Mark. It looked like he had screen shotted from the video of you and him kissing and printed it out small enough for it to fit. You took it out and stared at it with awe. You put it around your neck, fastening. You would most likely never take it off.