Chapter 13

You and Mark went back to your house. You invited him to spend the night since it was late and it would be a longer drive to his place. You got him a pillow and your favorite blanket and handed it to him.

You told him he could sleep on the couch and you kissed him goodnight.

You went up to your room and slept peacefully for once.

You woke up to the sound of the front door closing. You heard your grandma's voice, "(F/n), I've come to visit! You up? It's your-- (f/n), there is a man on your couch! Do I need to smack him?"

You went down the stairs, "No, grandma. He's a friend."

Mark looked over at you and then to your grandma with wide fearful eyes. "Grandma, this is Mark, Mark this is my grandmother, (grandmother's name)."

Your grandma stuck out her hand for him to shake it and he shook it. She turned her attention back to you, "You need me to make some breakfast, you look kind of skinny (f/n), you should really be eating more."

Your cheeks reddened with embarrassment. "Grandma..."

"What dear?"

You motioned to Mark with your eyes and she finally got the picture. But then she made it worse.

"Say, Mark, you look somewhat Asian, not to be rude. But I know how to speak Chinese. Do you know any Chinese? We can have a conversation."

Mark burst out laughing, "Actually I'm half Korean, I don't know any Chinese."

You just shook your head. You told both of them you needed to get to work. Mark offered to go with you in case (bf/n) was there. You told him to go home, that he probably needed to upload another video.

When you got to (store name) he who shall not be named was standing at the front door. You got out of the car, pepper spray in your hand. He was fixing to apologize but your hand flashed up and sprayed him right in the eyes, getting some in his mouth as well since he was beginning to talk. He screamed in pain. "You dick! You accused me of cheating, yet you went behind my back and had your little 'sex buddy'!"

"What else was I supposed to do? I needed some action sometime, but you wouldn't give me any!"

You kicked him in the balls so hard that it hurt your foot. "You ever come back around here, I'll do worse to you. Oh, and one more thing," you grabbed his nipples through his shirt and twisted them.

You unlocked the front door of the store and walked in.