Chapter 25

When you both got back to the hotel, you both sat on the couch. You moved closer to him and began to kiss him amorously. He crawled on top of you and put his hand on your back, making his way up your shirt. You kissed his neck, clutching on to his back with one hand and had the other playing with his perfect hair.

He made a little noise, whispering and "I love you" in your ear. You loved how he could still be a sweetheart in a situation like this. He brought your face back up to his and laid his forehand against yours before he got up.

"Hold on a second," he said, running to the bedroom. You heard him doing something.

After a couple minutes, he came back out. He picked you up bridal style and kissed your forehead. He carried you into the bedroom. You saw rose pedals on the bed and candles around it. You smiled, slightly.

"We don't have to if you don't want to," he said.

"You're too sweet, Mark," you responded, kissing him hard on the mouth. You guessed he took that as a yes because he laid you on the bed and got on top of you.

He kissed you deeply, biting your lip gently. You twirled his hair with your index finger and he caressed your cheek. He unbuttoned his tux jacket, taking it off along with his undershirt and you slid your arms down his chest as he pulled your shirt off.

He grabbed one of your breasts and kissed your shoulders. You had never felt so much desire or love in your entire life. He unbuttoned your pants, pulling them off. He looked at your body under the candlelight and began to tear up again. You became concerned and sat up, scooting next to him, putting your hands around his waist, "What's the matter, Mark?"

He just shook his head, "I'm just so lucky, (f/n). You're just so beautiful. I can't tell you how beautiful you are."

You smiled and put a finger up to his lips, "Shh," you kissed his lips, putting your fingers under his chin.

You both got the rest of your clothes off and you let him make love to you while he buried his face into your neck, breathing warmly onto your skin. The feeling was unlike anything you've ever felt before. It was the feelings of pure love. It was like the feeling someone had after they returned home for war, the feeling of relief, the feeling of loving someone and returning to them, the feeling of all the memories bunching up in your mind.

Afterwards, you both cuddled up together, falling asleep in each other's arms.

(Yes he did use a condom, so no one will be having kids... yet.)