sixteen

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝟭𝗦𝗧, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬                                 𝗕

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝟭𝗦𝗧, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬                                 𝗕. 𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗝𝗔𝗘.

After hyping the craze for the upcoming album of the South Korean all-girl band, ELYSIAN with a creepy teaser video titled 'THE NEW ERA,' the makers have shared a final teaser for the new ep and revealing the name, 'Lion Heart.'

JYP Entertainment shocked everyone with the sudden release, fans were not expecting anything as there had been no poster releases or even SNS updates from the seven girls. They were just quiet.

As soon as JYP dropped the horror like teasers (which is a concept ELYSIAN are questionably good at) fans poured their love and flooded the internet with praises and excitement.

Oscar winner member Talia stared in the teaser, and was actually the only one we got to see clearly, which really left fans confused. Besides that, the teaser left fans really excited for the album drop tomorrow.

Watch the teaser titled: "LA NOUVELLE ÈRE: DILKASHI." above, and get ready for ELYSIAN's comeback by watching this countdown here. Let's wish nothing but success for the girls with this comeback! See fan's funny reactions to the sudden drop on Twitter here.

𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦...

(+7747) I honestly don't know what to expect from this comeback, it seems like a scary concept but I don't think they would just rush in to it suddenly..

(-9383) If I'm honest, I don't really follow KPOP groups, but my friend shared this teaser to me, and now I'm probably gonna be staying up watching the music video all day tomorrow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(+8820) Talia actually directed this music video, including the teasers, she should be getting more recognition ㅠ.ㅠ

(-0011) I can't wait to see the other idols reactions when they're all in their bright summer concept outfits at music shows and there's ELYSIAN in wedding dresses covered in blood ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel like only they could do such a concept!

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘.