the start of m.o.l.a

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
guide =
english look like this !

 ───guide = ♡ english look like this !

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[170520]

"hello everyone!" angel smiles, holding the camera to the mirror in front of her to wave. as she turned it back around, she picked up her phone to check the time. "it's currently just hit 1:00pm and i'm going to cube to meet up with someone special." she winked at the camera before covering it with her hand.

"look who i'm with!" she exclaims, in a different location this time. clinging next to her was idle's minnie, "hello everyone!" the thai girl says to the camera. "okay, so you don't know about m.o.l.a at this point, but i guess i can talk about it freely right?" angel turns to ask minnie, who just nodded, "i mean, you're putting this video out before right?" angel nodded in return before picking up her phone to again show the viewers, "it's half one, and we're going to meet vernon and bambam at the studio, i'll see you when we're there!" angel then covers the camera again with her hand, making the screen go black for a second.

the two girls were seen again but this time in a studio, "we're at the m.o.l.a recording studio!" angel cheered before a deeper voice interrupted her, "sumi, this is pledis.."
"vernon, shut up,"
minnie took over the camera as the two continued to bicker in the background. "everyone, here today is m.o.l.a, and we're currently recording a song to release," she smiled at the camera, then turning it around to the person who was sitting in front of her, "bam, say hi to angel's vlog,"
"hello." he says with no emotion, looking back down to his phone, which made minnie laugh, "he's acting like he's not having fun but i promise he is."

the scene cut to angel in the studio currently singing her part for the song. once she finished, she turned to the camera with a thumbs up, "we're done!"

"you've been working on a comeback right?" bambam asks angel from behind the camera. all four (besides angel, who was holding the camera) were seen eating a takeaway at a table in the studio. "yes but..you know.." she trailed off and made a face behind the camera, making everyone in the room laugh. "that's why i'm eating a salad right now guys," angel then turns the camera around to focus on her salad bowl, "you're so boring," vernon muttered to which angel simply replied, "no, vernon, i'm healthy."

the scene cut again to angel and minnie with masks over there faces in a convenience store, "we're gonna have a little sleepover at my aunties house, so we are here at the store to get snacks," angel explained, not showing much attention to the camera though, as she was scanning the isles for something good to eat.
"we sound like we're five," minnie joked, making angel snort as well, "everyone, you know she's the one, when you take her home to your parents," sunmi winked at the camera jokingly, throwing her arm around minnie, to which the thai girl just laughed and pushed her slightly, "idiot, get off me."

the two were seen again but this time with green mud masks and matching pyjamas, "we're at my aunties house, for the cute sleepover, oh wow, we look a bit stupid!" angel finished in korean, the two girls bursted out in laughter as they saw their reflection in the camera. "anyways, we're gonna make my specialty, a sweetcorn dish." she turned to minnie, who was suddenly cackling at something on her phone, "what's so funny?" she says in a serious tone, even though there was a small hint of a smile rising on her face, "you look like the man from the mask movie!" minnie then turned her phone to angel, which showed the male character with a green face. scoffing, angel rolled her eyes and turned back to the camera to lean forward and whisper, "i don't get why all my friends bully me, i just exist, is my existence that funny?"

"okay so, my sweetcorn—" minnie was cut off by a loud scream from the girl next to her. a long sound of beeps were heard from the video as angel was seen jumping around the kitchen in agony, "i cut my thumb on the sweetcorn can!" she groaned, to which minnie fell to the floor next to her in pure amusement. she quickly wiped her tears from laughter, and helped angel put a plaster on the cut. "it's not even deep, you're so over the top."

"if you want the recipe, it's sweetcorn and then in the microwave with boiling water for three minutes, and then, cheese and butter, put in the microwave for about two minutes, then add more butter and you're done," angel says to the camera, slightly droning off, her face mask was off now but she was still in the kitchen with minnie, who was in the middle of making a iced coffee, "do you want oat milk or m—" angel quickly cut minnie off by replying, "oat milk, cow milk is just not it, sorry."
"it's not that, you're just lactose intolerant." minnie replied, chuckling to herself as she continued to make the drink.
"alright, calm down, the whole world doesn't need to know."

after two minutes of the duo dancing to wonder girls and 4minute in the kitchen on blast, an out of breath angel picked up the camera from its place and waved, not before laughing at her unfitness, "guys, it's time for us to sleep, before my auntie gets mad, but i hope you enjoyed the video, love you all, bye!" both her and minnie blew a kiss to the camera and then the screen went black.