twenty two

𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟭𝗦𝗧, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬

𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟭𝗦𝗧, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬. 𝗝. 𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗩𝗘

After all of the bad news and incidents in August, we were promised by JYP for an album release all the way back in September, and sure fans were excited as it has been nearly two months without music release. That was until it was pure radio silence. Four months later though, we get the news that one of his most successful girl groups yet, ELYSIAN, have terminated their contract due to mistreatment and poor management.

What does this mean for the seven girls? Well, if you weren't aware, ELYSIAN, was a collab group, from trainees under both JYP and KQ ENT. A lot of people, though, could see the clear differences in treatment and management and are glad to hear the news.

Nothing much will change. ELYSIAN are still allowed to keep their songs and basically anything that's now theirs that originated from the JYP company.

As the girls are still recovering, KQ ENT has wrote to all ELYSIAN fans to let them know the girls have been resting for the past few months and also working on individual schedules. A comeback is to be expected in early January of next year, described to be "early 2000's inspired."

How do you feel about finally seeing the girls working for a comeback? Check out the official statement here!

𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦...

(3028) Thank god they got out of that bad excuse of a company ...

(0299) Glad KQ actually gave them time to rest before announcing a comeback, JYP could never

(8484) It was honestly bound to happen. JYP doesn't deserve the groups he has under the company. They either get overworked or not worked at all! I'm glad ELYSIAN came to their senses, though!

(7773) It's so funny how quickly JYP's sales went down after the announcement... ELYSIAN's impact wbk.