tears of laughter

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ❝ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛  𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗧 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 ! ❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ❝ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗧 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚
𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 !

[050219]

"no, stop laughing, it's not funny!" nayeon grumbled, trying to conceal her laugh, once hyunjin realised what was going on, she let out a loud laugh, making the rest of the girls erupt in to more laughter.

"wait, so are you actually dating him?" joy turned and whispered to the eldest twice member. they were currently at the 2019 isac, sitting on their own row together, catching each other up on the latest gossip.

"basically, i was trying to speak to him earlier, but he turned completely to me, and he made it so obvious, and now fans are gonna asume things," nayeon explained. "he's so stupid." she finished.

"you guys would be cute together though," jennie said, in a way to comfort her, to this, joy and hyunjin turned to each other, lips together, mirroring the same expression as they tried not to laugh, but once they made eye contact, they burst out into laughter.

some of the idols around them gave them looks, even smiling themselves as the two girls were playfully hitting and laughing with each other. "that was the funniest thing i've heard in a while," hyunjin said, wiping a tear, still chuckling slightly.

"you guys are so mean," nayeon playfully rolled her eyes, putting her phone away after she finished recording the happy moment. "should i go get your boyfriend?" she threatened, glancing in the direction of monsta x's jooheon, whom she'd been flirting with all day.

"don't even try it nayeon, i have so much shit on you!" she said seriously, quickly bursting out laughing with the rest of the girls.

i hope
you don't
mind this is too short.
please recommend and requests / interactions
u wanna see within this book. thank u all & stay
safe. <3