vlive - one

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
guide =
english looks like this !

 ───guide = ♡ english looks like this !

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[230520]

the two girls waited for a second when the live begun, waiting for the viewers to pour in. after around two minutes, the two got comfortable in their spaces and looked down at their phones to read all the comments.

"hi miracles, how are you?" talia asked, looking up at the phone. they were currently in their dorm, sitting on what viewers assumed, was one of their beds.

"did you eat?" mei read out loud from her phone, "actually, both of us went out together, we got starbucks," mei then leaned over out of the frame, returning with a half finished starbucks cup in her hand, "it's good!"
"yeah, we were going to eat ramen but we're preparing for a comeback and so i don't want too gain any weight," talia spoke up for the second time in the vlive. "unnie," mei sighed, "you're not fat, why do you need to lose weight?" she asked, turning to her. "it's not that, i just like to be healthier when we have comebacks so that i can eat all the sandwiches at inkigayo," the older girl explained with a serious expression, which made mei chuckle, turning to the viewers to explain how good the inkigayo sandwiches actually are, which ended with the duo in a laughing fit.

after a while, both of their laughs died down and mei spoke up again, "no, but seriously, angel diets so bad sometimes i don't know how she does it!" ariel says to talia with a shocked expression, remembering the time when angel explained her diet to the younger girl. "she just eats an apple and chicken breast, drinks water and exercises, i could never be able to do that."

"i feel like with angel though, she never ate a lot anyway, she naturally gets full easy and she really enjoys working out so, as long as she's happy right?" talia replied, making mei hum. it was silent for a while as they both read through the comments.

"where are the other members?" talia read from the phone in her lap, "i think they're mainly practicing, eating or recording, we're the only ones here!" talia explained, quickly running out of the frame to go get something. a bang was heard and because mei was watching the whole thing, she immediately burst out in laughter at the scene, "she tripped over baloo!" talia was heard laughing at her own stupidness offscreen, over exaggeratedly limping back on camera with a malitpoo black dog. "i just wanted to show you my new dog but—" before she could even finish the sentence, the youngest was back in her previous hysterical laughter, "alright, give it a rest," talia playfully rolled her eyes. cuddling the small dog closer to her, she continued to read comments.

"oh, unnie!" mei smirked at the older girl, when she saw a specific comment, "what?" talia asked obliviously, still looking down at her own phone. "someone asked for a spoiler," talia's head shot up, her face mirroring the same sinister smirk as ariel's, to which miracles knew was no good. jyp really shouldn't have put these two together for a vlive with no staff, especially near comeback season.

"should we actually?" talia looked up to the camera after seeing all of the comments asking for a spoiler, "wah, you guys are so greedy, okay," feeling defeated, talia turned to ariel and whispered something in her ear. when talia pulled back and asked if she understood, to which mei shook her head, 'no.' "idiot," talia muttered, though with a small smile on her face.

after a minute of trying to get mei to understand the plan, they both leaned back against the wall in sync with the same smug looks on their faces. miracles were confused though, as they simply kept quiet and looked at the vlive comments, glancing at each other from time to time.

"someone said, is the song called silent!" talia read out, breaking their smug faces only to burst out in laughter, "no guys, it's not!" mei quickly denied the accusation, before reading another comment, "what can we expect from this comeback?" they both hummed, trying to think of good enough answers that wouldn't give away the whole comeback, "hmm, i think, it's definitely the easiest choreography but the song really makes up for it, i don't think it's something you would expect from us right now, but it's similar to signal concept wise," talia let out a sigh, "this is so annoying, i just wanna give away everything you know?" mei nodded in agreement, "but everyone, don't take it too out of proportion, whether you think someone's prediction is fake, or true, i highly doubt anyone will actually get it right," the youngest explains in english.

the two girls lean out a frame, which irritated miracles, what are these girls up to? whispering sounds were before they burst out in to more laughter for the nth time that night.

"okay, i think we've actually left a lot of clues for you all, miracle's, please get ready for the comebacks and stream twice sunbaemin's new comeback as well!" talia says when they come back onto camera. "we love you, bye!" the two say in unison, picking up the camera to show a closer look of their faces, as they continued to wave, "baloo, say bye!" talia says in a high pitched voice, picking up the dogs arm and waving it slightly, "wah, baloo, you look like a lion!" ariel encouraged the small dog before throwing up a heart and ending the live.