visit us in paradise - episode one

guide = ♡english looks like this !

guide =
english looks like this !

[170819]

"welcome to heaven, we are your paradise," the five girls say in unison before bowing, "hello, we are elysian!"

the five of them could be seen currently sitting in what looked like a mini bus. mostly clad in simple jeans and a jacket.

"welcome to the first episode of 'visit us in paradise!'" the eldest, moon, yelled, all of the girls following soon after. "it's our first reality show, and every other week we're going to be going somewhere new in the world to try out one of their best tourist locations!"

"we all got a chance to pick one country and one place there to stay for a day, and because i won in rock paper scissors," hyunjin, who was currently speaking, playfully threw a glare at sora who booed at her statement before continuing, "i chose a place i used to come to a lot when i was younger: alton towers."

scenes of multiple high rollercoasters and people screaming were shown before panning to the five girls standing all together, some looking excited, the others looking scared.

"hyunjin, you can be our tour guide, okay?" sumi asked, which made hyunjin smile, "of course, i'm pretty sure i know this place like the palm of my hand!" sumi's head quirked to the side.

"isn't the saying, "like the bac-"

the camera followed the five girls as they walked through the theme park, eventually speeding up because of how much walking actually had to be done.

after what had felt like forever, they made it to their first ride of the day, "oh jesus christ." talia muttered to herself, watching as the ride dived downwards into an empty black hole. "is this even legal?"

"no, i just told you it's called oblivion." hyunjin finished in english, rolling her eyes. the camera even caught some of the staff laughing out how scared the four other girls looked.

hyunjin didn't realise no one was actually following her into the queue until she realised for about forty seconds straight, she had been talking to a random stranger.

"oh my god, i'm sorry, i thought you were someone else!" walking out with her head hung low, hyunjin tried to ignore the giggles the crew and members were letting out. "that was so embarrassing, now you're definitely going on every ride with me!" she said, to which they actually followed in this time.

since it had just turned 10am, the rides had just opened, and so the girls hardly had to queue at all, in fact they were practically walking right onto the ride.