saesang insiders

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ❝ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗦𝗔𝗘𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢 𝗢𝗡 𝗘𝗟𝗬𝗦𝗜𝗔𝗡 ! ❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿: i am not by any chance trying to promote or encourage saesang behaviour. the pure reason for this chapter is to share more personal things about elysian that i haven't been able to show in chapters without it being updated 24/7 or just getting repetitive and boring. and also bc i like to be nosy lol. but yeah, remember this is purely fictional, i'm not trying to paint idols as things they're not, and also: respect others privacy!

all about elysian:

elysian member planning to open personal youtube channel.

elysian song on just dance 2022?

elysian and got7, they all have a groupchat together.

elysian member solo with a ..... controversial concept. well, something korean fans aren't too used to.

SM wanted to buy elysian off of JYP and KQ, but in the end it seriously would've been a recycled SNSD concept.

an aespa member seriously hates elysian. to the point that she made a hate account. jealousy at it's finest ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

following elysian members is like following rich american girls in cliché movies. they're so cool.

no, none of the members have had plastic surgery. jyp just seems to love to starve their idols.

two collabs with western rappers.

txt x elysian. they're close friends.

that same elysian member has already kissed a member of bts and nct. she also rejected a monsta x member while she was talking to this nct member. go, girl!

the most popular members within male idols are probably hyunjin and mei. talia too.

the boyz x elysian. just friends. maybe a collab?

all members have multiple phones. what for? i'm not sure. maybe just to flex? ㅋㅋㅋ

there's a lot of plans for elysian this year.