Contest - your opinion, your writing.

This is not an update. I am sorry for any inconvience I may have caused. However, this is indeed your time to shine. Please read on. 

Hi guys. I was thinking, if someone would like to write a chapter for One Direction are my Babysitters, I would be absolutely privileged to read it and publish it - credit to you, of course. 

I would really like to just, get on the road with this story and have it eventually come to a close. I will of course, proof-read and make minor adjustments to areas which I do not think meet the original aim of the story, but honestly. This could just be a time for your writing careers to hit off, with the number of followers this story has received.

If you are possibly interested in writing "Zayn's part" I'm pretty sure we're up to, please message me with your work.  I don't know if you can send word documents via this message, but if not, just do please message me and I will gladly provide you with my email. 

If you have no idea where to start off, but however do want to write, I can give you a starting paragraph I have already gotten done. 

Remember, people. This is your time to shine. 

Thank you for being just awesome.  

I am also sorry for not updating in ages. This is the time where the writing comes back onto track and it's time to bring the story to a gradual close. 

Please, please please, read the other couple of stories I have written. If you like them, please let me know because praises and criticism is what I live for. Thank you.