Harold: Part A.

Author's Note: Hi guys, due to popular demand, and a midnight thought of inspiration, I have decided to write another chapter. And just so you know, it's currently 11:50pm when I start. 

Thank you so much for reading guys, and thank you so much for being patient as I took like I really super duper long break. And yeah. So I'm currently completing my final year of schooling forever, and the work load has heavily increased so I haven't had much time to continue, and as well lacking inspiration. But anyway, here we go, with what I'd probably today call very bad.

Just a side note also, the start of this may be extremely triggering for someone who is having to deal with the stresses of staying clean. Please do not fall and let yourself be nothing. I love you.---------------------

I sat there, laying in bed. I was contemplating. Contemplating what exactly? Running a piece of glass through my forearm? Maybe through my thighs? Anywhere there was a vein? Not only was I completely embarrassed in front of people I knew from school, I, myself, had this longing feeling of worthlessness - of death lurking around the corner. 

"Caaaaaaaaaaaaroline!" There was a call from the other bedroom, breaking Caroline's train of thought. She had completley forgotten that it was in fact a new day - new troubles to face, Louis to face. Harry to face. Niall, Zayn and Liam. And today especially: Zayn.

It had soon come to Caroline's realisation that the sing-song tune that was calling her name was Zayn. Her name was repeated a couple of times, before she brought herself around to getting up out of bed. Her cast was still heavy and the leg underneath was extremely itchy. 

"Breakfast has been made downstairs." Caroline looks up to be greeted by a face in her doorway, exxpecting it to be Zayn. However, it wasn't. A cheerfully bright smile with pink, glossy lips greated her. Harry. "Are... are you okay?" 

At this point, Caroline thought she must've looked like crap. She had taken a ruler and shoved it down the inside of her cast to scratch her leg, and her hair was flopping this way and that. "Yeah, i'm great." She stated, bluntly. "Why do you ask?" She quickly took the ruler back out of her leg and threw it behind her, the only mentality of play cool running through her mind. 

"You look really unjoyful today. Dead like." 

"Yeah, well I woke up like this." Harry chuckled slightly, and by this time he had wandered next to her, sitting down on her bed. 

"No but seriously." 

Caroline felt Harry's gaze over her forearms and her legs, his eyes circulating between the two and her face. After a moment or so, he reached his hand out for her arm. Caroline cringed, shuffling herself back onto her bed. Harry whispered a soft, "it's okay" that was hardly made out from the muffled nothings of his mouth hardly moving to speak. 

She relaxed slightly, and Harry grabbed onto her wrist, his large hands wrapped around almost her entire arm. He carefully brought a hand towards her wrist, slowly. His fingers extended and his tips carressed Caroline's scars. All during this time, the two individuals had not broken eye contact in the slightest. 

Once Harry realised that he was staring, his eyes shifted towards her wrist as his fingers followed the scars and the one's from her last attempt, and the several bruises both fresh and old. "I'm sorry, I really am."  was all that he managed to bring himself around to say, he couldn't even bring himself around to look Caroline in the eyes.

Caroline just sat there, awstrucked. Is it possible for her to forgive a man who has continuously abused her in such a way? She definitely was not condoning it. But it looked as if he was geniunly sorry. Don't be stupid, Caroline, was all that she had to keep running through her mind,. 

One Direction are my BabysittersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara