I Love You, Goodbye

Authors Note: Hey guysssssss, how've you been? Sorry for the long amount of time to make an update, I don't know what I was thinking. But here it is! I hope you enjoy it. Also, keep up the hard work, commenting and liking this story. If you like it, please comment.

*I'm going to start dedications to every chapter to some lucky reader. All you have to do is like the story/chapter and comment your thoughts of what you think and/or want to happen in the storyline next. Or how much you love the story. And I'll pick you. 

Okay, so here it is. Enjoy. 

((follow me on twitter @bangableniall ily a trilly))

---------------------------------------------

I can’t understand guys. I can’t fucking understand them. Yes, they are completely weird creations of Earth… Seriously. I can’t stand them ok. No fucking more. ASDFGHJKL. 

My parents are leaving tomorrow. I know, this is going to be the shortest day of my life. The good days always travel fast… And then, when they are gone… Christmas is going to last forever. 

When you are a child, you want Christmas day to go on… and go on… And I did too. But this year, I don’t. I really don’t.

Caroline’s parents are leaving tomorrow, leaving Caroline helpless and to defend for herself. They thought it was the best option for her, but it obviously wasn’t. 

Next door, the boys were organising who was going to take care of her; they had organised a table the previous night, which included which day each boy would take her – Harry was Monday, Niall was Tuesday, Liam was Wednesday, Louis was Thursday and Friday was Zayn. Niall had agreed to taking her again on Saturday, apparently out of the fact that “it means I can hit her more” (quoted by Niall the other night). And all of the boys would take care of her on Sunday. 

* * * *

It was lunchtime before Caroline had woken up, and she had totally forgotten that this time tomorrow, her parents would no longer be there for her, leaving to go on their holiday. 

She woke up with a stir, and sat bolt up straight, realising what day it was. Caroline glared at her bedside alarm clock seeing that it was almost noon. 

“Shit.” She muttered, pulling her legs off the bed and hopping into the kitchen.

“Morning sweetie.”

“Morning mum.” Her mum was sitting at the dining table, flicking through a magazine while drinking her tea. 

“Morning sleepy-head!” Caroline heard her dad call out from outside. Keith was mowing the lawns for the last time before they went away. Was it really necessary to make the house spotless before leaving a couple of teenagers in charge?

Caroline rolled her eyes at her father’s greeting, calling back, “Morning Dad. But, mowing the grass though?”

She looked back at her mother, who had stood up, leaving the magazine. Caroline took a seat in her mother’s spot, placing the crutches against the table. She could see that the magazine was the one that Caroline had cut out, which lay totally abandoned in her room. 

She sat on a chair and pushed the magazine aside.

“Breakfast?” Her mum asked, putting a couple bits of bread into the toaster.

“Thanks, mum.”

Minutes later, the toaster popped and Tina buttered the toast, placing it on a plate. She lightly dropped it onto the table in front of Caroline as Caroline took a piece of toast and bit it.