I had 2 of those so I wore mine too and we then walked in the house my mom gave us our thee and we sat there

I had 2 of those so I wore mine too and we then walked in the house my mom gave us our thee and we sat there... talking about YouTube.. "so let's make a YouTube video when we're back together " he said "about what?" I asked "uhm- wait I just figured something out if that's ur mom.... but that's also levs mom- ur A CAMERON?" I nodded "yes, yes I am" I said smiling "wow that explains everything.." I smiled at him and we were done I hugged him and his mom was outside waiting for him... I walked him to the cars and hugged him he was still wearing everything I gave him even the shoes "ima put ur clothes in the dryer sir" he laughed and thanked me and they then drove away while i was waving them bye... I walked inside to my room and someone face timed me "hey soph" it was Emily "hey em" she smiled "so I heard about the break up" I nodded and walked in my room "yeah but I love him so it's not a problem anymore he's amazin-" I stopped talking when I realized... piper, Sophie and lev were in the room... "who do you love and is amazing.." piper asked smirking "my brother Joey... even tho I don't see him a lot I still love him!!" I said and sat on my bed "well Emily did they already made a date for y'all to come?" I asked "uhm no maybe in 2 weeks or next week I'm so excited to see you again... yk Nick right?" I looked confused "Austin?" She nodded "that kid has the biggest crush on you dude!" Piper and Sophie and lev looked at me... "aha really?" She nodded " Dylan has confessed his feelings about me too Stella.." my mouth dropped "no wayyyyy" she laughed "yes wayyyy" I laughed "what's ur reaction?" I asked her "I like him too.." I awwwww.. "but nick tho what's ur reaction on that?" She asked me I could tell sophie and piper and lev were waiting for my comment "no comment. I haven't talked to that kid in..... uh.... well idk a few weeks... oh he texted me today... oh lol but I haven't been talking to him and he already knows what's up and how I think about him" I said "yea I guess... I gotta go my mom is golfing today and I wanted to join-" I interrupted her "just so you can see Dylan golfing with his dad" she smiled bright "yk what's up but I gotta blast byeeeeee sophiaaeeeee" I laughed "byeeeee amelliaaaeeeeee" we smiled and hanged up... I fell to my bed and nick face timed me "hey nick what's up?" He smiled "not much.. the o g told me they would be visiting you soon?" I nodded "okay cool!! I just wanted to check on you.." I smiled "thanks nick I gotta go... face time you later?" He nodded I hanged up and then Stella face timed me "why in the world is everyone face timing me!" I said "sorry but nick just confessed his feelings and I can't anymore he gave a whole ass speech!! I filmed it ima send you.. listen to it tomorrow!! Or today what you want.." I nodded and hanged up "annoying asses.." "who's nick?" Piper asked "just a boy who had this massive crush on me for years.." I said... I then slicked my crying pills and then I got the video... I putted my air pods on and started it... "Sophia is the most wonderful girls ever if I was with her I would be the most special man on the world.. y'all probably asked why I like her so much... well I remember in 3 grade I asked her a pencil and she gave me her favorite pencil just because she wanted me to get luck on the test and I scored a 10 while she scored a 6... she always give to people when she had nothing I remember Haider bullied Stella and she sat next to stella and look now bestfriends since then she even beat the shit out of that bitch because he tried bullying others.. she is the most strongest girl I know I remember her giving me her lunch only because I threw my lunch up and she decided to share hers with me and give me a pill so I would feel better.. she really did that for me I remember when my parents decided to split up and she was the only one who was there talked to me till the morning kept me busy talking to her and give my hugs at the greatest moments she was the girl that was there for me the girl that will always be there for me I could always count on her.. I've saw that she and her boyfriend broke up and shit man her boyfriend lost a whole world.. and that's why I like her maybe even love she has always been there for me we had the greatest moment... we always had the best moments together... and i just confessed my feelings for her" everyone in the room clapped... I putted my AirPods out.. and sat there... "ur crying.." sophie said "no I'm not!" I touched my face... I am.. I started heavy breathing "no this can't be happening right now.... "soph soph calm down.." Lev said... COULDNT I stand up and calmed down... Jentzen would be there for me... I tough.. I sat back and grabbed my phone and texted nick...