Chapter 37

Sophias pov

We came home with our Starbucks and Jentzen was talking to lev so I walked over and said "can I talk to Jentzen real quick?" Lev laughed and nodded and I took Jentzen outside the house... "so?" Jentzen said looking at me "okay so is this relationship gonna keep on forever it's fine by me" he laughed "if it's fine by you then we should" I laughed "really?" He laughed and said "really I bet if we keep this up this even could be real" I smiled and hugged him.. I then walked into the room... everyone looked at me "is there something bad??" I said looking at myself "no someone's behind you with something.." piper said laughing... I turned around and saw Jentzen with flowers and a present..

I looked at him in aww "I really like you and I wanted to give you these

I looked at him in aww "I really like you and I wanted to give you these.." he handed me the flowers "omg you remember my favorites..." he laughed and then went on his knees... "I wanna give you this promise ring.. to keep our relationship alive, not cheat on the other, especially not keeping secrets.." he then putted it on my finger...

"this is so cute!!" I heard piper say

"this is so cute!!" I heard piper say.. I hugged Jenzen really tight... "ur so sweet.." he laughed.... I pulled away and everyone was looking at us "Jentzen you did amazing!" Sawyer said and then this girl walked into the doors and said "Jentzen you have a girl but don't introduce her to me ur own sister?" Oh sister.. "hi I'm Sophia birlem!" I smiled looking at her and then said "I love ur clothes it's really pretty" she smiled at me and said "hi I'm liana his sister.. ur so pretty Sophia... aren't you a orlando?" I laughed "I was for a month or so and then after that I was a birlem" she smiled and said "ur gorgeous and you two would have the cutest kids ever!" I could see Jentzen blushing... I laughed.. "so ima go home... see you guys tomorrow ?" I asked and then Jentzen said "ima walk you" I smiled at him... I hugged everyone even the camera man and Jentzen and me walked out hand in hand... "so what ur wearing tomorrow?" I asked him "you know you should call me nicknames like bubs or bubba or idk" I laughed "yk you should call me nicknames to bubs" he laughed and said "yea okay so ima wear.... we need to face time later so we can match babe " I smiled at him and nodded.. "we should have a sleepover at ur house bubs that would be so cool" I said looking at him "omg yea and with Jentzen and piper" I laughed "yeaaaaa" we then came to this big house and Vanessa lives there with me "okay were here.." he smiled and hugged me really tight and kissed my cheek.. "okay face time you soon babe" he said and let go off me I smiled and walked in the house.. I closed the door and walked into the living room and screamed and jumped and saw the Orlando's, sway house, hype house, the ships and harmony and the rest and saw Vanessa sitting.. "wtf is this" I said holding my chest "why'd you leave ?" Harmony said standing up.. "I latterly told everyone that I was leaving in a week of staying in the Orlando household." Everyone looked confused "when!" Anthony asked " when y'all were watching friends I told y'all and everyone said okay." They all oohheeedd "so y'all came here for nothing." I said "who's ur boyfriend?" I looked at Kyle cause he said that... "my boyfriend" I said.... Vanessa jumped up "one day you go outside and come back with a whole ass boy!" I laughed "I bet he's the one for me.. nice, caring, I really like him..." then Annie grace said "he gave you the flowers?" I nodded and said "look at my promise ring" I should Vanessa "omg it's gorgeous" she said admiring the thing.. "he went in his knees and gave a little speech I bet it's on pipers channel..." I grabbed my phone and connected to the new video piper... I clicked on it and you then you saw a date coming on the screen... and then you saw moments of Jentzen and me... "WELCOME BACK TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL... so lev and me and sawyer just found out THAT!!! Jentzen has got a girlfriend... named Sophia... so we're gonna go to his house and get a explanation..." I laughed everyone watch the clip and then you saw me sitting on Jentzen his bed with Jentzen standing up... "Jentzen you got a girl ayyeee" lev said in there and then it was the part where I was sitting with sophie and they all smiled at how helpful I was.. and the moment we went to Starbucks.. and they asked me the question and then my answer got cut out cause it's a surprise and then you saw Jentzen and me laughing and holding hands... walking to my house... "that was so cute!" John said standing up clapping... "I didn't even know that they had some of does moments on film.." I said shocked.. "so are you joining them?" Jayden asked... "I mean... yea I am" I said soft... she smiled and hugged me.. "someone wanna bring me to Walmart or target I wanna buy something..." I said standing up and Anthony said he will drive me...  and Jayden joined to go with...  we were walking in and Jayden then said "so what do you need?" I smiled "a camera set lightning and allot of snacks that I can eat in my YouTube videos... " she smiled.. we walked in and got a camera set and other stuff and we got home...