Chapter 43

Sophia pov

I was home chilling.. lev went with Jentzen making a YouTube vid.. I was wearing this

I decided to make a YouTube video"Hey everyone welcome back to my channel I'm going tru drive trus and let the person in front of me choose what I eat for the day!" I put the camera off and borrowed one of Lev his cars well he told me I could alwa...

"Hey everyone welcome back to my channel I'm going tru drive trus and let the person in front of me choose what I eat for the day!" I put the camera off and borrowed one of Lev his cars well he told me I could always use this car

I decided to make a YouTube video"Hey everyone welcome back to my channel I'm going tru drive trus and let the person in front of me choose what I eat for the day!" I put the camera off and borrowed one of Lev his cars well he told me I could alwa...

I got in the car and set the camera down and started filming "okay so I'm driving and I'm going to Dunkin... my relationship with Jentzen is amazing, I really like him and he's the best person to be with... so lately it's been pretty hard for me... I've been to the hospital multiple time... don't worry tho I'm okay now.. I had a really great friend next to me helping me when I was in the hospital.. so-  omg that's a really big family car in front of me..." I came to the thing "hi what can I get for you?" The person asked "hi can I get what the person in front of me got?" I asked "oh uh yea sure.." "thank youuu!!" I drive in "guys I'm so nervous what if they bought something I don't like... plus its morning.." I drove to the guy and he then said "Sophia?" I looked at him "omg Zach hi how are you?" He smiled "great!!" I smiled "guys look who works here Zach Clayton!!!!" I said showing my camera to him.. he laughed "so ur doing the person in front of me?" He asked. I nodded "okay that explains everything... here's ur caramel macchiato with extra pumps of siroop and here is a watermelon booster and a smores and an exotic fruit booster with extra ice cubs in every drink and here is 3 boxes of donuts every box 12 donuts!!" I laughed and paid.. "say bye to Badzach!!" I said laughing and Zach then said "I hate you!" I laughed "guys here are Zach his socials up here and Zach I see you soon!! The ogs are coming back!!" His eyes opened "everyone? Even e?" I nodded "YouTube video coming soon with the ogs!!" I said smiling "okay I want to be in the gc!! But people are waiting so bye soph!!" I smiled and waved at him and then parked in a parking spot.. "okay let's look at the donuts!!" I said smiling.. "omg they have my favorite! Rocky road!!"  I eat the rocky road and then said "okay ima set this home and we're going somewhere else in a hour!!" I set the camera off and drove home... I grabbed everything and saw my mom "hey mom want a donut or a drink?" She smiled and nodded "Oehh they have my favorite rocky road!!" She said grabbing one "no way that's also my favorite!!" She smiled and I put all the donuts and drinks in the fridge... I hugged her and left the house and set the camera .. "okay guys let's go to Mac Donald's ... oeh were already here!!" I said smiling "hi what can I get for you?" I smiled "can I get what the person in front of me ordered?" I said and the person then said "okay" I drove up and saw a guy again.. ''don't I know you?'' I said he laughed and then it hits me ''cole?'' he nodded ''omg its been so long dude!'' I said laughing he nodded '' so here's ur order soph'' he handed me all my stuff ''thank u..'' he smiled and I waved bye to him and got home... I was now sitting In the kitchen... I grabbed my pills and drank water... "okay guys for this one we came home cause I forgot something water.. okay so what's in the bag is uhmmm 3 hamburgers... 3 fries... mc flurry.. and a sprite... great!!'' I said and then eat one hamburger and eat 2 fries and the mc flurry and after everything, I drank my sprite and then said "well we're going to get dinner later!!' i decided to wear something else... I wore this.

and watched youtube and after awhile Jentzen face timed me

and watched youtube and after awhile Jentzen face timed me... "hey Soph'' he said smiling... I smiled back "hey Jentzen" he smiled at me "watcha doing?" he asked me... "I was making a youtube video," I said smiling... "hey Sophia," lev said... "hi lev" "what's the video about?" Jentzen asked "drive tru the person in front of you'' I said "oeh can lev and I join for the last round" I nodded "sure... I'm coming to pick y'all up!!" I then fast hanged up and grabbed my bag camera and everything I walked to the car and set everything up... "so were picked a person up for the video cause that person wanted to join...'' I said smiling I pulled up grabbed my phone and texted them... "there finally coming..." I said smiling... I was looking at my phone singing a song and then my car door opened...I looked up and saw Piper "Bebe watcha doing here?" I asked piper she was now sitting on by sight, and then lev and Jentzen jumped in "I wanted food so here I am'' piper said I laughed... "so we have piper, Jentzen, and lev here!!" I said smiling and they all said hi we drove to wendys " hi what can I get for you?" "may I get what the person front and behind me got?" the person laughed "let me guess ur Sophia birlem" I was totally confused... " do you recognize my voice?" I said, "oh it's really you... cole told me you went tru.." I laughed and drove off... we got to the guy and I immediately recognized him... "blake?" he smiled "hey soph here's ur orders.." he handed me everything and I smiled at him we drove to Jentzen's house... "Sophia" Jentzen said..." ur being really distance and it's really bothering me..'' I looked at him... "I'm really sorry if I'm being distance I really didn't notice..." I said looking down "see you don't even look me in the eyes anymore!" he said basically yelling... "WELL IM SORRY THAT IM NOT SOCIAL! " I yelled back... I looked in his eyes... "guys..." piper said softly... "maybe we need a break." Jentzen said looking in my eyes... 

" it's fine by me." the only thing I could say... he then stepped out of the car walking in his house and not looking back...

it's over.