Chapter 7

Laurens pov

I'm ready to start a new life stop thinking about suicide, I sometimes think about how John his life would be better if I wasn't in his way.. he could be so much happier.. do I want the old Lauren back.. no but could it come back....

Yes

We arrived at my house I walked inside with Kenzie and we went to my room with josh.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Josh said
We both nodded..
"Lauren truth or dare?" "Truth" josh tough for a seconde "do you like Payton?" I nodded, his smile grew so wide and Mackenzie just smiled at the idiotic josh aha "Kenzie truth or dare" I said "truth" "do you still love John?" She looked down and said "yes, yes I do" I looked at josh and he looked at me and we hugged Mackenzie.. we then heard the front door open we just sat there cause we didn't care much.. and nobody would come in here?

Addison pov

We came back from the cinema and we just  watched a movie when Nadia said "where's little joshhy?" We looked and he isn't even here.. "wasn't he staying here cause he had a headache" kio said and Anthony nodded, "let's go upstairs seeing what he's doing.." we all agreed and went upstairs to his room but he wasn't there "wheres joshhy?" Avani and John said.. and then we heard girls laughing and heard josh saying "it's just a crush guys" "did I just heared josh saying he has a crush.. he never likes someone more then himself" Payton, kio and Anthony said In parts avani agreed..

We searched were the noise came from and it's from Lauren's room? Weird.. we all walked in as saw Lauren laughing and almost crying she was so read and was catching her breath we saw josh rolling on the ground laughing and we saw Mackenzie searching air from the laughter... "why y'all laughing" Payton said looking at them.. "AHAHA DIDNT YOU AHAHAH HEAR AHAHHAHAHAHA" Lauren said catching her breath, "well no could you tell us" kio said weird "NOPE AHAHHAHAHAHHA" josh said rolling on the ground from laughing.. Mackenzie started crying I walked closer to her but she was just laughing and crying and was totally red "omg Kenzie ur crying!!" Kenzie just sat there laughing till she couldn't laugh with noise anymore.. Lauren sat on her bed looking at josh for a little and started laughing again same with Mackenzie "omg josh I can't with you AHAHAH" Mackenzie said out of breath "seriously what happened!!" Avani said sitting next to the crying Lauren "josh AHAHAHHA I can't with him he he AHAHHAHAH" Lauren said ..