We followed him while Tae and Kook started belting out a few notes and started singing their hearts out. We joined in and soon we were just singing while walking through the surprisingly empty corridors to wherever Tae was taking us. We ended up in a small open space looking down the building.

"Speak something." Tae whispered to me.

"Speak what?....oh!" My voice echoed off the walls of the buildings surrounding the empty void. The space in between the buildings created a valley, giving our voices an echo. "Beautiful."

"Isn't it? Wanna try singing something? It sounds beautiful here." Kook added, resting his elbows on the railing, leaning on it.

"How about you both go to the other side and sing? We could sing from opposite sides. It would sound so good!" Tae said smirking. I smiled. It sounded lovely already. I couldn't wait to try it out.

"Come on." I sprinted towards the opposite side, pulling Jimin by his hand, with me. He chuckled and followed me. As we reached the other side, I realized how far away we were from the others.

"Wow. This place is actually scary." I said out loud. It had started growing dark and the lights in the corridor were the only source of illumination, lighting up the building faintly. Looking down the building, gave the feeling of looking down a bottomless well. I shook my head, shivering.
"This place looks like it's right out of a horror film." I said, wrapping my hands around me.

"Come here." Jimin said hugging me from behind. "No ghost can steal you from me." He said playfully.

"I doubt that too." I said giggling. "All hail the mighty Jimin."

"Yo lovebirds? You ready?" Tae shouted from the other side, making me shrink back into Jimin. His voice bounced off the walls, booming into my ears.

"Jeez Tae, tone it down." Jimin screamed back. Oh God. I shut my eyes.

"Baby, you're not helping either." I giggled, placing my fingers in my ears.

"Is that so?" Jimin screamed into my ear again, pulling my hands away from my ears.

"Hey!" I wiggled, laughing and trying to get out off his hold.

"Okay, I'm leaving you guys here alone if you don't focus." Tae said in an exasperated voice.

"Sorry Tae." I called back, still giggling.

"What shall we sing?" Kook asked excited. Singing, one thing he was always okay to do. I smiled.

"How about one of your songs then? They are slow and sweet." I replied.

"Mine? Which one?" He asked.

"Still with you?" I asked him, smirking. I freaking loved that song. It was a song, that made me fall in love with it as soon as I heard it.

"Ooohhh. Good choice." Tae cheered.

"Here we go then." Kook pulled out his phone to play the music. It echoed softly across the space. Freaking heavenly.

Jimin pulled his phone out. I looked at him questioningly. He smirked while pressing the record button on. My eyes widened and he just put his finger on his lips, asking me to keep silent about it. I wasn't sure if I wanted my voice recorded. I furrowed my brows in thought.

"Just go with it." Jimin said softly into my ears. And then I sang, looking him in the eye.