Chapter Twelve

This picture is only here because I found it hilarious XD

I'm gonna be real for a second though..

Hey, no matter who you are, you matter. The colour of your skin, what you identify as, what your sexuality is, it doesn't mean that your not valid. Everyone matters and deserves to be treated with respect.

Know that this is a judge free zone, your free to come and talk to me if you need someone to talk to about anything.

Just know that you matter, and you are loved.

~Author-San.

__________

"Come on Y/n let's go!" Kenjai calls as we start packing up our stuff after class.

"Yeah yeah gimme a sec Fumekei!" I say back, hurriedly shoving my books into my bag.

Kenjai pouts, "I told you, you can call me Kenjai."

I smile, "Right, I'll do that."

"Don't forget your homework is due tomorrow!" Sensei calls as everyone starts filing out.

"Hey L/n!" I hear from behind me. I turn to see a girl with short pigtails, around the same height as me. She has big brown eyes and her cheeks seem to be always pink.

"Umm, heyyy.." I say, not knowing her name.

She gets my hint, "Oh! My names Kimiko, Kimiko Haru!"

I nod and smile at her, "Nice to meet you Kimiko, you can call me Y/n if you like."

She grins at me, "Alright Y/n, also, I overheard you telling Kenjai that you were going to show him how to make some kind of Japanese food?"

I shrugged, "Yeah, it's a pretty basic meal."

Kimiko's eyes brightened, "Can I come too? I wanna learn as well!"

"Well.." I glanced at Kenjai for confirmation, but he was just looking at Kimiko with a shy smile and slight blush across his cheeks.

'Yes!' I inwardly scream, 'I get to play matchmaker!'

I look back at Kimiko with a grin, "Sure! I don't see why not."

She squeals and jumps up and down with excitement, while Kenjai just blushes more and I give him a knowing look and a smirk. He widens his eyes at me and slightly shakes his head, telling me not do whatever I'm planning. I just giggle and start heading out of the class, with the two trailing behind me.

Time skip cause I'm a gay shithead~

We arrive at my apartment building and head up the stairs. I unlock the door to the apartment with my key and swing it open. I head through the door with Kimiko and Kenjai following close behind.

I chuck my bag on the floor, "Okay, so my mom won't be home till later so we can make food now okay?"

They both nod and I start grabbing ingredients out of the fridge and cupboards.

Okay I don't actually fuckin know how to make bentos soooooo, TIME SKIP-

The three of us are sitting at the table and eating the food we made.

"Holy frick this is amazing!" Kimiko squealed.

I smiled, "Yeah it's pretty good, I prefer ramen to be honest."

They both looked at me weird, "Wait what's ramen?"

I gasped dramatically, "It's only my favourite food ever! I'll show you how to make it next time."

Kenjai grinned, "That'd be great!"

I smiled and nodded, finishing up eating my bento and chucking the trash in the bin.

Just chucked myself in the bin wow-

I heard the door open and my mom walked in, she glanced at the two people at the kitchen table,

"Well hello Y/n, and who are these two?"

I smile a little, "This is Kenjai Fumekei and Kimiko Haru, my new friends."

Mom smiles, "That's great Hun! I told you you'd make some friends here!"

I smile a little in return.

After a bit Kenjai, Kimiko and I go and chill in my room, while we're walking there I 'accidentally' bump into Kimiko, making her fall forwards on top of Kenjai. Luckily Kenjai blocks his head from hitting the floor so he's okay, but it doesn't stop the huge blush that grows on his face when he looks back and sees Kimiko on top of him.

Kimiko looks at him with a red face, "O-oh sorry Kenjai!" She quickly stands up, lending a hand and helping Kenjai to his feet.

I smile at my handy work and go sit on my bed, while Kimiko sits on my desk chair and Kenjai sits cross legged on the floor.

"Let's play truth or dare!" I clap my hands together.

"We are literally teenagers." Kenjai says disapprovingly.

I shrug, "Who gives a fuck, do you want to play or not?"

Kimiko nods enthusiastically, "Hell yeah let's play!"

Kenjai sighs, "Fineeee.."

I grin, "Okay Kimiko, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" She giggles.

"Hmmmm, I dare youuuu, to sit on Kenjai's lap!" I smirk.

Kenjai pales while Kimiko just shrugs, standing up and walking over, then seating herself in Kenjai's lap. Kenjai turns a lovely shade of red and Kimiko and I burst out laughing.

"Kenjai truth or dare!" Kimiko says, looking back at the red faced boy.

"T-truth-" He stutters out.

"Do you like me?"

I nearly choke on air, 'Well that was blunt as fuck-'

Kenjai can't help being a tomato right now, "I- uh.. yeah maybe.."

I screech, "Hell yeah I knew it!"

Kenjai sighs then looks at the clock on my wall, "Damn I needa get home, I'll see ya tomorrow?"

I nod and he gets up, heading out the door.

"I gotta go to, thanks for the cooking lesson Y/n!" Kimiko smiles at me before following Kenjai out the door.

I jump onto my bed and face plant into my pillow. Soooo tireddddd... I decided to take a short nap, falling asleep rather quickly and escaping to dream land.

Guess who's got no writing motivation??

It's meee!

So like, do y'all wanna stay in New York or do you want a time skip so you can go back to Japan? Your call you can choose.

Love you all my children!

Baiiiiii~ <3 <3 <3