Chapter Eight

I got my wig yessss!!!!!

This is my Aizawa cosplay, u can watch my videos of it on tik tok, my account is
uwu_coconut_owo

Oke story now!

ONE WEEK LATER~
Your pov:

(I have no idea what to write....)

Monday....

The worst of all days.

"UGHHH I DON'T WANNA GET UPPPP!!!" I yelled to no one in particular.

I looked over at my clock and nearly fell out of bed, "Oh hell no! I am not being late again!"

I bolted out of my bed and ran to put my school uniform on, carefully making sure my tail didn't get stuck. Then I sprinted to my bathroom and brushed my teeth as quickly as possible then teleported downstairs.

My mom nearly walked into me, as I had teleported right in front of her,

"Cheezuz heck Y/n! You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

(Momma is a good child, she no no do the swear.)

I smiled apologetically, "Sorry mom, I just don't wanna be late!"

I ran past her and grabbed a pop tart and quickly stuck it into the toaster. While I waited for it to finish cooking, I grabbed the juice out of the fridge and a glass from the cupboard and poured the OJ in. I took a sip, and nearly spat it out from the heart attack the toaster gave me, signalling my pop tart was done.

I grabbed my pop tart and ate it quickly, ignoring the fact that it had literally just come from the toaster. Then I skulled my glass of juice, grabbed my bag, shouted bye to mom, and teleported to the front of my school.

Itty bitty time skip~

Sensei made us put our posters on his desk, so he could grade them later. Then he told us to just do whatever we wanted for this period. Damn, our Sensei really doesn't like teaching us.

I went and sat in a corner of the classroom and leaned against the wall, shutting my eyes and just sitting there. The peacefulness was interrupted by someone scratching behind my ears. I opened my eyes to see Shota contently patting me. I let out a purr and leaned into his hand, causing his face to turn strawberry red.

After a moment Hizashi ran over and grabbed my arm, pulling me into a standing position.

"Come on Y/n let's go outside!" He started dragging me towards the door.

"Ack! Hizashi you don't have to drag me! Guys come on!" I yelled back to my friends.

Our four other friends stood up and chased after us. Hizashi dragged me down the stairs and outside into the bright sunlight. I hissed at the light and got out of Hizashi's grip, then teleported over to a tall tree and sat in the shade. Hizashi was confused for a second, seeing as I had pretty much disappeared into thin air. He looked around and spotted me sitting underneath the tree and ran over, with our friends close behind him.

They all collapsed on the grass around me and I giggled at them all. Shota moved and laid out on my lap, I looked down at him in confusion.