Chapter Six

"Fuckkkkkk!" I yelled, looking at my clock, which read 7:50.

School started at eight! I was gonna be so late. I shoved the covers off me and raced around my room, quickly pulling a brush through my hair and putting my uniform on. I ran downstairs to see a note on the kitchen table from mom.

'Hey sweetie, sorry I had to run early this morning for a business trip. My credit card's on the table and there's food in the fridge, I'll be back in about a week. Don't burn the house down! I love you!'

I sighed and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl. Mom went out for business trips often so this wasn't much of a surprise honestly. I grabbed my bag from the living room and headed out the door, locking it behind me and started sprinting to school.

I was about half way to school when I realised something.

"Fuck, I'm so stupid, I can just fucking teleport." I slapped my hand to my head.

I was about to activate my quirk when I was suddenly slammed into from behind. I yelped as I fell over, landing on the footpath with something, or someone, landing on top of me. I groaned as I smacked my arm on the ground, hearing a loud crack at the same time. 'Well that's definitely broken..' I thought, trying to shove the heavy weight off me.

The person on top of me stood up abruptly, then held out some kind of container and sprinkled out its contents onto my head. I sneezed as a hazy purple powder surrounded me. When it cleared, I glared up at the person,

"What the fuck was that?" I said, angrily flicking my tail. 'WAIT, TAIL??'

I looked behind me at the long black tail, that was waving in the air.

I screeched and stood up, "WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE A TAIL?!"

The guy looked like he was trying hard not to laugh,

"I'm sorry! I just needed a test subject for the stuff I'm working on!"

I pat the top of my head, I had ears as well. I ran my tongue over my now sharp fangs. Great..

"When does this wear off?" I asked him, trying not to sound incredibly aggresive, which I did.

He stifled his laughter, growing serious, "Well uhh, the thing is.. it kinda, doesn't wear off."

I blinked at him, "So you mean to tell me, I'm stuck as a fucking neko thing forever?!"

The guy smiled nervously, "Yeah, on the bright side you look absolutely adorable!"

I glared at him, "Not helping. Now I'm even more late for school, and my arm is broken."

He glanced at my arm, "Woah I'm sorry, here I can fix it."

I reached his hand out and placed it on my broken arm, I growled a little but let him do whatever he was doing. His hand glowed green for a second and I could feel my arm mending. After a moment it was all better and the guy removed his hand.

"There, is that better?" He raised his eyebrows

I glared at him but nodded, "Yeah it's better, but I'm still mad about the Neko thing."

The guy rubbed the back of his neck, "Yeah well, not much I can do about that sorry. You'll probably get used to it."

I huffed, "Right well, I need to get to school soooo.. Byee!"

And I teleported to the outside of my classroom.

I took a deep breath, gathering myself before pushing open the classroom door. Everyone looked towards me and their mouths fell open in shock. 'Yep, shoulda expected this..' Sensei looked up at me from his desk, his eyes widening when he saw my new cat features.