Chapter Eleven

⚠️⚠️⚠️Okay for the sake of the story and how annoying it is to write. You no longer have ears and a tail, sorry it's just really hard to write ya with ears and a tail. Soooooo, let's just say we found a magical spray that got rid of the ears and tail and your back to normal now! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

I set my incredibly heavy suitcase down on the ground with an exasperate sigh. My mom walked into our new apartment behind me and set her own things down.

Yes, apartment.

There isn't really much room for houses here in New York so we had to get an apartment. Looking around it's actually a pretty decent size. There's a kitchen connecting to a dining room, and a living room that's a little on the small side but that doesn't really matter since there's only two of us. There are two bedrooms but only one bathroom. Annoying.

I walked to my bedroom and opened the door, stepping in and looking around the dull space. It had dark green walls and a grey carpet, a single light hung from the ceiling and there were cobwebs in some of the corners. My bed was already in there, including my desk and bedside table. I chucked my suitcase on my bed and opened it, taking out some things and slowly decorating my room.

Pot plant goes here-

Stuffies go here-

Sketch books over here-

Alarm clock on the bedside table-

Picture of friends next to it...

I emptied out my suitcase and put the last of my stuff into place, setting my clothes into my dresser, then grabbing a broom and cleaning out the cobwebs. Well my room didn't look completely dull now.

But I still hate it.

Time skip~

Mom and I were sitting at the table eating takeout, while she babbled on about her new promotion. I wasn't really listening, just staring out the window and sulking.

"This job will give me a chance to earn more money, so this apartment is temporary- Y/n are you even listening?"

I snapped my attention back to her, "Huh?"

Mom sighed, "Look, I know your not happy with this change, you miss your friends and Japan, but this is a good opportunity. You start your new school tomorrow, and it's a hero school so don't worry, your old principal talked to the principal of this academy and you got a scholarship!"

My mouth fell open at the last part, "I got a scholarship???"

Mom smiled and nodded, "Yes you did, and I'm sure you'll make new friends here honey."

I nodded slightly, "Yeah, I'm sorry for sulking, I just really miss my friends.."

Mom nodded understandingly, "I know honey, but I'm sure everything will work out. You should go get some sleep, you have a big day tomorrow."

I nodded and stood up from the table, walking off to my room and changing into shorts and a long t-shirt. Then crashed onto my bed and fell asleep.

Time skip to morning

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear. I reached over and slapped it off, sitting up and stretching with a yawn. I looked around my new room and my eyes landed on the uniform that mom had given me last night. It was a long white button up blouse with a navy blue blazer and a light blue tie. The skirt was black and around knee length, maybe a bit shorter, and accompanied by knee high black stockings.