Um, I Don't Remember That

A black Cadillac limo pulled up in front of my uncle's house. It was nice and I'm not one who likes expensive things. How much did it cost to rent that? It must have been a thousand or more. I'm surprised that the car is in one piece. They're driving in bad areas with an expensive, nice looking limo with no care in the world.

     Out of the limo came a young girl in a red dress. Makeup done to perfection, dress so nice and expensive. Gold earrings hanging from both ears and her neck. Her Shari saw put on perfectly. She had shoes that I could never afford in any life and that any girl would kill for. They looked so beautiful. And the biggest thing of all, sge had a huge frown glued to her face. She didn't want this. I wouldn't want it, this is why we're trying to stop this.

     I run out to help her a bit and she smiles weakly at me. From up close I could see tear stains and her red eyes. She hated this but has to do it.

     "Don't worry," I whisper only for her to hear. "We'll get you out of here. Trust me." She nods slightly.

     A gun is fired. "Get them," some one orders. Hands snatch my arms and drag me to a car. I'm shoved in and the door slams shut. Salma is pushed in nex to me. The car then speeds off and off we go.

     "Okay, we got them. We're off to the destination. Meet you all there with the girls," said the driver.

     "Um, I don't remember this part of the plan," I say.

     Even from my spot, I could see the driver smiling. His big, nerdy sunglasses shielding his eyes. Was he in on the plan? Where are the police?

     "Cause this isn't part of you so called plan. Whatever that was. I'm not even a part of it just so you know. I am a high school student but I'm not with you," he finished.

     This isn't good. This isn't good at all...