Got Ideas?

"We need to do something!" I say "I can write a book or something. We have to stop this wedding. She is our cousin, even if I've never met her. I feel so bad!"

"I know, but what? Trash the wedding? So smart." I did kind of agerr but what the heck!

"Why not? We crash and trash it! We just need a better plan. We do have three days. The thing is on Sunday and it is Thursday. We could go to the thing and just act normal and what ever they do at weddings." I suggest.

Rowshon just looked dead at me. "Why do you keep saying thing? Did you already forget what it is?"

"No, I just don't wanna call it that. What do they do at Desi/Indian wedding? I have never been to one." I am so sure I have never been to one.

"They are hot, stupid and dumb. You have been to one but, like always, you don't remember it."

How much I wanna walk her now. "What is he gonna do to her afterwards? This could be worse than mom and dad. Much worse." We both agreed to that.

"I think I got a plan," Rowshon said. "So we find out where the wedding is at and tell the police. There, done."

"And if the plan fails? Or, like, ya know, they don't give two bleeps and slash or don't believe us?" She shruggs. Am I the smart one here? "Okay, we first take your idea and try that out. She is underaged and they might do something. If they don't care, well we can go and trash the thang. Damn, all I need now is a crop top, shorts, and a Starbucks Latè and I can be a white girl!"

Sorry, it's a joke with me cause I seem like the white girl in the family. I don't know who or why but I just am.

"Sounds like a bulletproof plan, Sherlock!" My sister said, words dripping with sarcasm and doubt.

I'd like to see you come up with a better plan, big sis.