Got Plans

Since we have a plan all we need are weapons and gadgets to help us out. And make us seem cool. But mainly to help us out. We all made these cool little gadgets from whatever we had laying around.

     In case something went wrong with one plan, we made up many plans. Yes, many. We thought if something happened to the police officers who were going to help us out we could try and handle it. We thought of many different things we could do and how we could accomplish them. This may be hard but in the end it may be all worth it.

     We stayed up late to plan and design what we need to do and make for this mission to reach its goal of accomplishment. We really want to save Salma and help her out. We don't really have much time to waste. Time is ticking and the more we procrastinate, the more we loose time for these plans to work in full throttle.

     "'Kay, I finished making this, did anyone else?" I say to the computer screens.

     No one looks up, seems they need some help. Now for the sounds. Since I'm the one here who has finished first, I'm going to have to do the surround sounds of this. We have to make every detail fall into place and make this way believable. If we don't then some one is going to find out and blow this entire operation for us all.

     This whole thing better be good and not a disaster. If all fails, we not only get caught, but I could loose a cousin. Domestic abuse won't ever stop in the Desi culture. She's not going to have any purpose to him or his family after this wedding. If she stays with him, she would only be a slave live all the other wives. She has to drop out of school and loose her family. She won't ever see us again. The worse they would do to her is abuse and murder her.

     I really don't wanna think about these things happening to her. No one should go through all of this in life. Not even animals. This is just horrible.

     We got plans, and we are going to use them. These plans better work or we are dead...and so is my cousin.