Wedding Day

Day of the wedding.

     God, I'm so scared. What if this doesn't go as planned? What if something goes wrong? It better not.

     So we have to go to the wedding, not our or our mom's choice. People are threatening us to go so we do have to. Even if we weren't threatened, we would still go. Because of the plan. We would just have our mom drop us off at a friend and go with them.

      We first started off at our grandma's house, that's the place where we all agreed to meet before. We told everyone to follow the car we were in and the drive was just a block away. We waited till the party was in fill swing and sent a text to everyone in on the mission.

      So we act normal as can be at the wedding. Rowshon is social with every girl like always and me, I'm awkward. No one really notices me or talks to me. I'm just like that, always have and will be.

     We see some people who are in on the mission come in and we lock eyes. Good, we are on track.

     The party is okay, packed, but okay. I don't see Salma or my first cousins yet. Where could they be? My first cousins are always at the parties we're at so this isn't normal unless they're still at my grandma's.

     Wait, is the wedding taking place here? For real? If it is, where? This place is full to the top. It may not be snowing outside but it is December. Today is December twenty-eight in the year twenty-fourteen, right? Please don't pass out, just please. I better not.

     What's going on here? Where did Rowshon go? Where did those girls she was with go? Where is everyone?

     "Hey, come on," Rowshon said.

     I got up and followed her to the living room. People were outside chatting away while they had a surprise waiting. Just wait.

     "Damn..."Rowshon said as a black Cadillac limo pulled up in front of the house. Damn, I agree.