The Hall

We had a friend helping us check out the place of the wedding. They told us it was a small, one story building that was not that big. They saw chair and people inside setting things up and checked around. Once the people left we knew where the wedding would take place. We knew the placements. Where the girls were going to be seated and the men. We came up with a place and time of when to kidnap Salma. Thus could go in our way.

     The hall wasn't that far away, maybe an hour. We could all make it and so could the police. We all had the address and gave it to the police to help them help us. I just confused myself with that. We're helping the police, who are helping us, help save my cousin, Salma. Okay pokay we have that sorted.

     We got to see the inside of the hall from video chat. It was...cramped. There was mold growing in some places and tiles were falling from the ceiling. Lovely. Wait, Desi people are cheap it must be rented out for around one to five hundred dollars and the chairs for the part attendees are plastic and the brides' and grooms' chair are made of old wood and not really cared for.

     We don't even need to lift a finger. Just one bird feather will make the place cave in. So, so cheap of a place. It's not even gonna stand a day, or a wedding, more.

     Would this place even last another day? If it doesn't, would we have to find another place and come up with another plan? Now I'm hoping this place stands just so we don't have to  come up with another plan and do all this again. If this place does down, our plan goes down with it and so does my cousin. I don't wanna loose someone and never see them again even if I never meet them.

     This hall is now a part of our mission impossible plan to save Salma.